Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige (7406 Views)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Naijiant: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obasanjo has destroyed their chances of appointment in the new admin.
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/obasanjo-has-finished-amaechi-and-ngige/
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just passing
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Utchgirl(f): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
As 4 d Amechi mata, betrayal is nt gud.

Baba Iyabo n Baba one chance shld hv mercy on Ngige @ least he is a strong southeast APC politician.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
D list dhe wif d cabal and dem dhe deceive us
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Boyoboy9(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amaechi is reaping what he sowed. I don't who is Ngige
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by sammyj: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Story for the gods, this truly beer parlor gist!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Even due I'm not an APC fan I don't believe this trash
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Naijiant: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, this truly beer parlor gist!!! grin grin
Beats CNN! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by mercyville: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Rilwayne001: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Naijiant:
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/obasanjo-has-finished-amaechi-and-ngige/

Another hungry blogger spreading fake news around. Let me ask you, what do you aim to achieve by spreading lies? hun.

Wish you well though.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by axiliborha(f): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
*stops to see all the mad people that commented*
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Naijiant: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Another hungry blogger spreading fake news around. Let me ask you, what do you aim to achieve by spreading lies? hun.

Wish you well though.
grin It is not a "blog" (actually an e-zine). It is not "news", but the "news" before it becomes news.

Wish you the best too!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by interpaspot(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol,beer parlour gist
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Imokay: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

Baba Iyabo n Baba one chance shld hv mercy on Ngige @ least he is a strong southeast APC politician.

What is betrayal by Amaechi that you people keep parroting as if you are broken records?
Because he is from Niger Delta is he duty bound to support Jonathan's re-election?
Did Jonathan not get elected in 2011 with a lot of votes from Northern muslims and Christians alike?
Were Northern votes subtracted from his total tally?
Did he not get any vote from northerners in 2015?
Did he not get Northern politicians like Yakassai, Shekarau, Bafawara, Modu Sherif etc to support his re-election?
Did you 'Amaechi betrayed us parrots' ask the above northern politicians to shove their support during run up to elections?
Where you not in this country when the guy was harassed and suspended by his party a fallout of his disagreement with Patience Jonathan?

Very soon you will think in your mind that your educated and sophisticated but you starkly betray your intellectual poverty on this forum with all these Amaechi betrayed us nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Imokay: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

What is betrayal by Amaechi that you people keep parroting as if you are broken records?
Because he is from Niger Delta is he duty bound to support Jonathan's re-election?
Did Jonathan not get elected in 2011 with a lot of votes from Northern muslims and Christians alike?
Did he not get Northern politicians like Yakassai, Shekarau, Bafawara, Modu Sherif etc to support his re-election?
Did you 'Amaechi betrayed us parrots' ask the above northern politicians to shove their support during run up to elections?
Where you not in this country when the guy was harassed and suspended by his party a fallout of his disagreement with Patince Jonathan?

Very soon you will think in your mind that your educated and sophisticated but you starkly betray your intellectual poverty on this forum with all these Amaechi betrayed us nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Utchgirl(f): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Imokay:

Where you not in this country when the guy was harassed and suspended by his party a fallout of his disagreement with Patince Jonathan?

Bull crap !

Take ur agression 2 baba iyabo nt me
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Utchgirl(f): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Imokay:

Bull crap !

Take ur aggression 2 baba iyabo nt me
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Vicadonis(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fake and mumuish news just flying around lately.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by papoose999(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

if i hear ngige strong wetn av u 4gotn he lost in his bid to bcm a senator guess wat na woman defeat am durn d 2015 election
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Utchgirl(f): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
papoose999:
if i hear ngige strong wetn av u 4gotn he lost in his bid to bcm a senator guess wat na woman defeat am durn d 2015 election

Uche Ekwunife (PDP) defeated him 4 Anambra central.

Ngige is a strong APC politician in Anambra nt withstanding dt he lost dt election 2 Uche Ekwunife.

Ngige culd hv won dt election if only he is in any oda party apart 4rm APC. All tins being equal, Anambrarians dnt like APC 4 reasons best knwn 2 dem.

Ngige is d man of d people. He hv bin tested and trusted. Anambrarians lyk him bt he lost d election cos of his party.
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Edus92: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
What did Obasanjo tell Buhari about Tinubu or is Ngige and Amechi that he has issues with....if I may ask
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by ifyan(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
How true is this.

Information is power but don't misuse it for destruction.
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Naijiant: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Edus92:
What did Obasanjo tell Buhari about Tinubu or is Ngige and Amechi that he has issues with....if I may ask
He has issues with Tinubu.
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/its-not-looking-good-for-bobo-chicago-bola-tinubu/

His issue with Ngige is related to the Uba saga when Ngige was governor of Anambra. He thinks Amaechi is a loose cannon.
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Jamesclems223: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2015
change they say - is coming. Smh
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Middlefinger1: 4:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Naijiant:
Op, I believe that you owned that site, who is buhahari?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Naijiant: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Op, I believe that you owned that site, who is buhahari?
The Frezident of West Germany grin
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by papoose999(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Utchgirl:

Uche Ekwunife (PDP) defeated him 4 Anambra central.

Ngige is a strong APC politician in Anambra nt withstanding dt he lost dt election 2 Uche Ekwunife.

Ngige culd hv won dt election if only he is in any oda party apart 4rm APC. All tins being equal, Anambrarians dnt like APC 4 reasons best knwn 2 dem.

Ngige is d man of d people. He hv bin tested and trusted. Anambrarians lyk him bt he lost d election cos of his party.
forget dt level my broda if u re strong no mata wat u wud defeat ur opponent lets take buruji kashamu as an example we all knw ogun state is an apc state we all know obasanjo is d godfather in ogun we all knw buruji nd obasanjo re enemies we all knw obasanjo codely supportd d apc in d past election but notwistandin buruji kashamu won d senatorial ticket in ogun under d umbrella of d pdp..if u re strong in ur state u wud surely win notwistandn d party u re
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Utchgirl(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
papoose999:
forget dt level my broda if u re strong no mata wat u wud defeat ur opponent lets take buruji kashamu as an example we all knw ogun state is an apc state we all know obasanjo is d godfather in ogun we all knw buruji nd obasanjo re enemies we all knw obasanjo codely supportd d apc in d past election but notwistandin buruji kashamu won d senatorial ticket in ogun under d umbrella of d pdp..if u re strong in ur state u wud surely win notwistandn d party u re

Dts south west 4 u. U cant see dt in south east. They belive so much dt APC is nt an IGBO party. Of all d contestants 4 Anambra central ie Uche Ekwunife (PDP), Nwabueze Ngige (APC), Victor Umeh (APGA) and many odas,Ngige is d best, bt he lost it cos of his party. If Ekwunife didnt win, it culd hv bin Umeh nt Ngige.

Personally,i prefer Ngige 2 all of dem.
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by Nuzo1(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Utchgirl:

Dts south west 4 u. U cant see dt in south east. They belive so much dt APC is nt an IGBO party. Of all d contestants 4 Anambra central ie Uche Ekwunife (PDP), Nwabueze Ngige (APC), Victor Umeh (APGA) and many odas,Ngige is d best, bt he lost it cos of his party. If Ekwunife didnt win, it culd hv bin Umeh nt Ngige.

Personally,i prefer Ngige 2 all of dem.

Sentiments all over the place.

Look, if Ekwunife had contested on the platform of APC; she would still win.

Ekwunife carried out one of the best campaign I've ever witnessed. House to house, all the markets in her senatorial zone, won the hearts of all the women groups and the emphasis of the campaign was herself and what she will do for her people.

While Ngige and Umeh were busy campaigning for Buhari and Gej respectively. They hardly reached out to anybody for their own cause.

Besides, Anambra people have come to find out that a good administrator does not necessarily mean a good legislator and representative.
Ngige was more than dormant in the 7th session of the NASS while very active and vocal at the party Secretariat in Lagos.
Re: Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige by coputa(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Edus92:
Your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. / See Moment Sanwo-Olu Signs The Order On VIO, LASTMA & LAWMA, Tours Alausa - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.