Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lost Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Mother (604 Views)

Woman Searching For Long Lost Mother Discovers She Married Own Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Mother by sundaymarques: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls I need help finding my mother can anyone help me she married a police officer by the name of Philip Marques his now late and his office was at ketu. I was the only son from her. I don't know her name as I was raised by my aunt and my family are refusing to release any information on her or her village. Pls help

Re: Lost Mother by lighternote: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
You should ve put a pointer to who exactly is ur mother in these group pictures. Or you don't know? A clearer pic would ve bn better too.
Anyway, best wishes in your quest and quick find too. Nothing like mother!
Re: Lost Mother by sundaymarques: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
She's the one carrying the baby in the first picture. That baby is me. Thanks.
Re: Lost Mother by SweetyZinta(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Go to NTA, Ask for Newsline crew. Once they feature you on their show finding ur mum will be the easiest thing. They helped a guy born by Nigerian father but raised in canada by his mum locate his dad's family recently. They met in Jos those days! Goodluck
Re: Lost Mother by sundaymarques: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Faceless Baby In Abia / Violin For My Daughter / Church Fines Married Men For Not Wearing Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.