Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. (35184 Views)

Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by CecyAdrian(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

According to US laws only Pretty white girls can be stalked.

Aaahahhahaahaha, in as much as you are wrong,u are right in a certain way.
So,now you know.
Get off my back!!
am tired of talking to you.
Can't blame me,you dnt make a gud chat mate

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by gamaliel121(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless pmb God bless nigeria
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by NICOGRAVITY: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
I humbly thank God for the Bishop and the Governor.
I refuse to condemn any man no matter their structure, God doesn't look at the appearance of man but the heart.
One thing for sure is that he remains the elected Governor of his state.
Don't run down people as you don't know the angel that is present as you speak.
Some have destroyed their destiny and future by the words of their mouth.
When a fool keeps quiet you think he is wise until he opens his mouth full of folly.
Don't speak evil of anyone, especially those in authority.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
watts75:
GEJ is out, the romancing of the Governors is the only way out

I hope he will use his private jet for something better dis tym, not like he did with previous Govt..
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by PheNom001: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
NA your PAPA get 'mighty' teeth
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by scentmarlc(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Now that we know nko?

Badt guy cheesycheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by darediamond(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin O boy, that your cartoon image get as he bi o! I don laugh tire!!
grin grin
bornmekus:
The same people since 1960

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I hate the way this man dresses. He looks more like a magician or an wicked occultist than a "Pastor"
Are you sure is his dressing you hate or the evil spirit leaving inside of you that is talking?
Stop talking about what you know not of...it will get you into trouble

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by dedugbaa(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=34932369]Meanwhile in Ondo state, the CAN secretary was abducted by unknown gunmen today (presumably by muslim extremists).

Lets all pray for Christians in the SW at this difficult time.[/quote

Before you cause religious war go and read the detail it is Cocoafarmers Association of Nigeria (CAN) the paper that reported the story wanted to deceive overzealous Christian fanatic like you.I guess they successed in your case advice don't follow the headline only READ the details. The devil is in the details.
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by ramdris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
edgeproduk:

Are you sure is his dressing you hate or the evil spirit leaving inside of you that is talking?
Stop talking about what you know not of...it will get you into trouble
Shut up dia!
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by akinszz: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jarule wanna be pastor. Bling bling
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oritsejafor looks like a rich native doctor
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
himkers:
This delta governor has 'mighty' teeth
guy nor yab my Governor oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by stchinedu: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

If it was Rev Mbaka who supported your Buhari you would have been singing praises to him
Yes!
Mbaka will not do what this man is doing
He will not be involved in arms dealing
Money laundering
Dragging the name of God in the mud and giving a fake prophecy because of money.
If that is what you understand as supporting Buhari, so be it undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by ixora3(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls leave my Papa alone.he needs nothing from this Gov rada the reverse is d case.so he shudnt go out again.World pple

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by carzola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
bad belle too much for this naija.... if pastor wear bling bling nah sin?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by omostar: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Ondo state, the CAN secretary was abducted by unknown gunmen today (presumably by muslim extremists).

Lets all pray for Christians in the SW at this difficult time.

Now I know. You people rarely read the story before submitting your comment. It was the cocoa association chairman that was abducted. Wonder what you gain by being hasty undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by philips70(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Ondo state, the CAN secretary was abducted by unknown gunmen today (presumably by muslim extremists).

Quit misinforming people here. You should be above making comments based headlines. Learn to read!

The Executive secretary of the Cocoa Association of Nigeria, Mr Michael Olusegun Adewunmi was kidnapped by unknown gunmen at Akinjo Junction, Oshokoti area in Akure the Ondo state capital, last night June 18th. The kidnappers forced him out of his Toyota Lexus SUV, took his Ipad and mobile phones. No word has been heard from his kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by slimmoney(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
himkers:
Ur eye sharp like eagle own

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by azimibraun: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
No more Abuja to go to anymore so he hs come home to roost. Okow be careful, this man milked and deceived GEJ.
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by henryobinna(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
watts75:
guy be careful what you say.
that's the only thing I can say
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by BABANGBALI: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
What's the fake pastor wearing? Bloody thief tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by BABANGBALI: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
carzola:
bad belle too much for this naija.... if pastor wear bling bling nah sin?
how many Jesus wear?
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Dezzx(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Is these man really a man of God?? undecided undecided
Well,only God knows undecided
this wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by ybalogs(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Loudmouth and figurehead!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by ZionJay(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Cocoa Association of Nigeria please! Not Christian Association of Nigeria!
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

And Islam's latest advocate is a born nutter

At least when you think of CAN this is what you get but when I think of islam's latest advocate as see Shekau
is that the sultan of sokoto.they are talking of the behaviour of your leader here sad

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
okowa be like "papa y u wear google like diver nao?"
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by ZionJay(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
The governor be like ..."my teeth sharp,make I test am ?
Pastor be like...." Guy,cool downnfor Jesus
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by iamord(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
watts75:
in Trinidad James voice * gold all in Ma chain! Gold all in my ring! Gold all in Ma watch! Don't believe just watch!
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by mcprince32(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
himkers:
Sharap, stop insulting my respected governor.
Re: Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
former criminal of the federation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.