Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (42577 Views)

America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by ldpele(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:

But why is the Buko hari leader not charging GEJ for sponsoring boko haram, if indeed PDP were behind Boko haram?
In love with your question, same question they use to ask us, the table has now turned, they should answer please

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Sobeautiful: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just like ISIS is winning as a result of the US failure to tackle them. Nonsense!!!
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by 9jatatafo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
America and propaganda!!!
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by danielmichael(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why dose bobos no dey shw south south.na dey dem for knw say we dey,,adiok onor mmor...buhari is really recruiting these people to b killing..God punish am..god punish our president...unam

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by natas22: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhub
by
:

That prediction appeared to be spot on , if not for the simplicity of GEJ.
Hmmm impressive I did the original write up and you quoted me now you have more likes than me.bros abeg how u take do am
www.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by PointB: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Just like ISIS is winning as a result of the US failure to tackle them. Nonsense!!!

US can't do everything for us. We must help ourselves. That's what we elected the duara dullard to do, not to talk and talk, while people are dying! I thought by now the Chibok girls would have been rescued and Boko haram defeated. Why are the terrorist winning, while buhari is talking about his age limitation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by luvinhubby(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
natas22:

Hmmm impressive I did the original write up and you quoted me now you have more likes than me.bros abeg how u take do am
www.
Lol !
Make more friends on NL.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by coolzeal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Boko Haram is a major threat to national security and heavily sponsored by the Northern Bourgeoisie to jeopardize GEJ administration. The 3million Biafra lives lost will keep hunting them till they perish.
Nigeria is a failed state and its time for Biafra to reign again. The land of the rising sun.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by gogodaye(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/boko-haram-winning-n376786?cid=par-sy-_all

And the APC grand alliance on false tales peddling were running their mouth that they had surpassed Ex-PGEJ achievements in the area of containing the BH insurgency just under 20 days of their inauguration since 29/5/15.........
Another of their lies busted.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by natas22: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:

Lol !
Make more friends on NL.

Like mtn friend and family zone.
www.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by juman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
9jatatafo:
America and propaganda!!!

Yeah, nah propaganda.

They are trying to cover the news of the killings in their country.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by HzRF(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
nduchucks:
This a fallout from the incompetence of GEJ's Generals. Insha Allah, the mess will be cleaned up soon enough.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why una de quote America? When Jonathan said America will know, you guys said he was clueless now you people are crying over America's position on this issue? yeye de smell o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by PPAngel(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Change

2 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by atlwireles: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
Why una de quote America? When Jonathan said America will know, you guys said he was clueless now you people are crying over America's position on this issue? yeye de smell o

Classic grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by fe32(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
I marvel at the way people eat the MSM junk hook,line,sinker. We sure need our own RT. The demonise putin campaign is a practical example

madridguy:
Oyinbo media, you believe everything from CNN, BBC, NBC and other propoganda media house @ your own peril. CNN is yet to report any good thing from Africa, thank God for the help of Al Jazeera that help the Middle-east if not so by then American media will still be telling their guilible citizens that no America soldier has lost his life in the middle east.

I just hope we Africa will have a power media house soon so that many Oyinbo will know that Africa is a beautiful place. I feel like crying back then in 2010 when an American man asked me on an online forum if there is a single upstair building in Nigeria.

I hope our government will stop playing politics with human lifes. We cannot get rid of Boko Haram if Modu Al-Sherriff is still flexing around. Get the man arrest, detain him, seize his property and also don't forget to arrest the Police Oga that gave order to shoot Mohammad Youssouff ( Boko Haram Leader ) to cover their shi.t.

God Bless Our Country.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by AAinEqGuinea: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
juman:

That young man is american terrorist.

He's not the only terrorist they're denying exist... but it's only when they manage to stretch their necks across the ocean they can see terrorism...
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by atlwireles: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
fe32:
I marvel at the way people eat the MSM junk hook,line,sinker. We sure need our own RT. The demonise putin campaign is a practical example

You were not saying this 2 months ago? You were shouting change and pointing to their news reports. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
From part of this news ppl. Shd knw dat its lie upon lies. Bomb didn't kill 60 ppl in bauchi rather 63 in Mungonu, Borno. So personally I doubt d authenticity of dis stupid report!!

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by prettyboi1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari gave his friend Shekau carte blanche to do whatever he likes in this country.

As at May 29th boko haram were only operating around Sambisa, by June they're now openly bombing neighbouring countries, their friends are now in govt.

I feel like slapping your fvcking head off your neck. I never really do this, but I would today. I'm so upset right now. Is it every fvcking thing that foools like you politicize or play with? We are talking serious national issues here and you're here talking like a fvcking fool. According to you "around may 29th, boko haram was 'only' operating around Sambisa." Is Sambisa not in Nigeria? Is Sambisa not Nigerian territory? In the very first place, should terrorists be operating on Nigerian soil? You're here talking trash after the previous administration sat down idly for 5 years and let terrorists thrive on Nigerian soil until one week to 2015 elections. If we are talking national issues that concern all of us' well-being, don't be coming around with your small, idle and hate-filled mind to come and be talking like a fvcking 5-year old imbeciile. Comprende?
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by darediamond(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
On point!
Mogidi:

But why is the Buko hari leader not charging GEJ for sponsoring boko haram, if indeed PDP were behind Boko haram?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by prettyboi1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
In other news, America and their bullshhiit have woken up again. We (Nigeria/Nigerians) would eliminate boko haram very soon and the world would see what Nigeria can do with right leadership.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think the service chiefs lost the zeal to fight after their electoral defeat and uncertainty of their postings. Maybe it was just electioneering strategy after all.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
el classico

1 Like

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by exlink10(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
i talk am say America is of no good, help my foot.

Na person way no know una dey agree wit ur stup.id help. who have u ever help before American? Nobody

all u do is help to more penury and abject poverty. Buhari na una poppet now, use am wella ok

3 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by mactonnyso: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC with ojoro/ one chance govt. they promised they give us a pensioner (PMB) who will fight BH as retired gen.
GEJ even without military exp. has scored above average on security

4 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by EMANY01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
I don't need any international media to tell me what is wrong with our government in the years you stated. We don't need to deceive our-self, as a person, I so much believe in GEJ led government no until he started making so many blunders, from Subsidy palava, Moro Scam, Pension Scam, NNPC scam and so many to mention few, the day that i vowed not to vote for GEJ again was the day those chibok girls were kidnapped.

As a leader, you are expected to take immediate action before coming out to denounce the report. The whole media were talking about Chibok incident only for our leader to go to his political rally and pictured dancing with someone else ikebe...The same time someone resign is Asia " cant remember the country per say " for not been able to provide rescue team to a capsize boat/ship carrying some students.

Jonathan ruined his government himself.

I like the fact that you were able to pin your decision not to vote GEJ on one event/period:The chibok girls kidnap.
Question: if it does come out eventually that there was no specific event wherein the said chibok girls were kidnapped how would you feel?
I ask this question as i note that in the last days of GEG's administration, thousands of girls and women were liberated from the grip of boko haram, a few hundred more were found dead in shallow graves executed by boko haram solders a good number are still found every day since then, [size=18pt]BUT NOT ONE EVEN ONE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS ONE OF THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS [/size].
As a mathematician that is statistically impossible, its defies every law of possibilities that govern life and nature.
Having grown up in the north, i was 50% disbeliving of the whole saga but i tempered that by saying that the prominent actors in this case : the governor, the chibok school principal, and other scholl administrative folks ,the chibok "parents" couldn't all be lying but now i don't know what to think.

7 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by sheabutter1: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
This oyinbo never stopped painting us black. Enough of them please.

Boko haram have drastically reduced, since the emerge of PMB. I'm sure is because their Sponsor ers are hidden under the shadow. Not to get caught. Because of the fear of Baba.

America should go, sit down jawee.
Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
On point my broda....Africa need to grow up

fe32:

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by EMANY01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
xcolanto:
Only shallow Nigerians would wait for foreign medias to tell them what is wrong with Nigeria! It's a well known fact that since the dura born was sworn in, little or no strides has been made in winning the war against boko, instead we have gone steps backward!
What's more shocking is the rate at which these same foreign medias who were quick to report boko attacks and military laxity as well as war crimes seem to have gone numb after their puppet attained the mantle of leadership in Nigeria!
This goes to show how well planned and deep the plot to present GEJ as "clueless" and incapable to rule the Nigerian people was.
Due to the fact that GEJ refused to play a puppet and dance to the unfavorable tunes of these westerners they wanted him out of power by all means even throwing the weight of the best media team that won Obama's presidency behind a former dictator.

[b] [size=18pt] However, history always repeats itself and the instigators never seem to learn! The monster they created always grows beyond their control and springs into something bigger than imagined! [/size] [/b]The Nigerian people shall therefore continue to watch keenly as events unfold in this scripted play of a dullard, boko and the west.

That is all there is to be said.

4 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by PStacks(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:

That prediction appeared to be spot on , if not for the simplicity of GEJ.

It was spot on, I agree with you.

It was that preÐiction that aroused some sort of sub-conciousness in nigerians to collectively work against it.

Jonathan didn't want it to be on his head that Nigeria would scatter that was why he gave in.

4 Likes

Re: Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning by africanusvu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
natas22:
The same Yankee people way say 9ja go break in 2015 na them you they listen to. Them no get clue on how to resolve the lone wolf problem in there morally debased country. People shooting people like fun.
www.
2015 isn't gone half yet,So,the prophesy may not be waved off yet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.