Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country (1914 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Seriously, apart from insurgency n religious crisis, the northern part of the country is very peaceful.. before bokoharam, one could sleep on the street and nothing would happen.

Here in south.. its either armed robbery, witchcraft, cult, snake, kidnapping, rape, murder..even inside ur house u aint safe. Family killing demsef

For d record, am a yoruba nigga

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Jboyossai(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Most peaceful only in your dreams....

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
U no get brain

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by psucc(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
But the two issues you raise are the fundamental insecurity concerns.
Howbeit, if religious crisis could be stopped, I give it to you.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Common sense has eroded op, he need prayers..

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
THE OP MUST BE A KRASE MAN

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Most peacefull yet their silly religious riots costs hundreds of live.800 died in north after 2011 elections

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eastern Nigeria is currently the most peaceful.
North has never been blood bath free, if its not sharia, its bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by DuchessLily(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
I understand what d OP means... I stayed in d north.

ASIDES boko haram and religious riots... North is quite safe. U hardly hear of armed robbery cases. U can sleep with ur doors opened and be safe. But the fear of boko haram is now d beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by PPAngel(f): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:

For d record, am a yoruba hausa owned nigga slave

What is stopping you from relocating to the north?

Let me suggest Borno or Yobe for you.

You yoruba slaves never stop to amaze me.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
DuchessLily:

ASIDES boko haram and religious riots... North is quite safe. U hardly hear of armed robbery cases. U can sleep with ur doors opened and be safe. But the fear of boko haram is now d beginning of wisdom
you are right..The north is quite safe because pple tend to mind their own businesses ova there.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

What is stopping you from relocating to the north?

Let me suggest Borno or Yobe for you.

You yoruba slaves never stop to amaze me.
d only thing u av up der is rant
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by PPAngel(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
DuchessLily:

Fulani and Chadian bandits have been plaguing the northern highways since Uthman don fodio .

Spending a weekend in Kano does not translate to knowing the north.

Ritualists and child abductors are very common in the north.

You don't hear about this because the average northerner will take a child's abduction as an act of God.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by PPAngel(f): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
d only thing u av up der is rant

And the only thing you confirmed with your ab0ki azz licking thread is that you are hell bent on ab0ki c0ck.

Stop being such a slave.

It's not like we see your cowardice Tattoed faces in the north.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

And the only thing you confirmed with your ab0ki azz licking thread is that you are hell bent on ab0ki c0ck.

Stop being such a slave.

It's not like we see your cowardice Tattoed faces in the north.
u should hook up with OREMUSSANCTUS, u guys IQ match
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by zimoni(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stop taking that thing nah

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by PPAngel(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
u should hook up with OREMUSSANCTUS, u guys IQ match

You should match you mouth with action and relocate to the peaceful north

Slave

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You should match you mouth with action and relocate to the peaceful north

Slave
i dont rant on faceless forum like e-warrior
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by PPAngel(f): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
i dont rant on faceless forum like e-warrior

You this pathetic attempt at Trolling dey claim gentleman now?

Don't let me unleash the Bishop or Rev on you

Pathetic ab0ki azz licker

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Northern Nigerians are the nicest Nigerians!

as for being the Peaceful Na lie! Peaceful un War!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by SUBMARINE: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
If you need money to relocate to the north meet me at Challenge Ibadan for it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You this pathetic attempt at Trolling dey claim gentleman now?

Don't let me unleash the Bishop or Rev on you

Pathetic ab0ki azz licker
unleash d silly chest-beaters
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by McCarlito(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chosen1984:

as for being the Peaceful Na lie! Peaceful
un[b]War!
*Modified*
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by McCarlito(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=34933599]Northern Nigerians are the nicest Nigerians!

as for being the Peaceful Na lie! Peaceful [b]in[/b]War!
*modified*
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chosen1984:

as for being the Peaceful Na lie! Peaceful un War!
lack of education and over commitment to their leader hijacked their Peace
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
McCarlito:
in[b]War!
*Modified*
Thanks Modifier
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by McCarlito(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chosen1984:

Thanks Modifier
Thanks bro.... cool
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by DuchessLily(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Fulani and Chadian bandits have been plaguing the northern highways since Uthman don fodio .

Spending a weekend in Kano does not translate to knowing the north.

Ritualists and child abductors are very common in the north.

You don't hear about this because the average northerner will take a child's abduction as an act of God.

Hahahaha.... I never said I VISITED, neither did I say anything abt Kano...its not only Kano DAT is in d north. ... I lived in kaduna and then bauchi for yrs.

Yes its true there r ritualists and northerners take bad things that happen as act of God.

But still u can't compare the robbery and ritual cases which happen almost everyday in the south and east to dat of such happenings in the north
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by DuchessLily(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
you are right..The north is quite safe because pple tend to mind their own businesses ova their.

Yes. Very true. And most Hausa men are easily contented with what they have, not greedy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by otr1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
Seriously, apart from insurgency n religious crisis, the northern part of the country is very peaceful.. before bokoharam, one could sleep on the street and nothing would happen.

Here in south.. its either armed robbery, witchcraft, cult, snake, kidnapping, rape, murder..even inside ur house u aint safe. Family killing demsef

For d record, am a yoruba nigga
You're not Yoruba. You're from Cham in Kaltungo LGA of Gombe State.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is The Most Peaceful Part Of The Country by chamboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

lalasticlala, ishilove seun this guy deserves ban for breaking rule 3

wat nonsense rule, dis d fact

Awa omo yoruba cant deny it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Submit Petition To 10 Downing Street.... Pictures. / Power Supply Drops By 725MW In 24 Hours To 3,107 MW - PUNCH / #don't Be Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.