Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly (1063 Views)

For Sale At Low Price 24 Inch Monitor & P4 Desktop / I Need A Desktop System Unit / How To Authomatically Power Off Your Computer Monitor To Save Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly by ABDULJELIL1(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2009
I am using hp computer (pentium 4).Some time when i power on the system,it will start booting and after a while it will off unexpectedly before the booting complete or after booting without touching the cord or anything.pls what is the cause and what can i do.
Re: My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly by Lusheyi(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2009
wassup abdul jelil,aw una dey. ehhnnnnnn, me i no be guru 4 computer sha, but when my own p4 hp copaq desktop dey do like that, i later discovered it was the ram.what size and type of ram do you use? i was using double 128mb ram then(256mb) so when one of them was damaged, my pc started acting like that too. infact its gonna get worse with time. anyways, try to get someone using your type of ram and try it with your palasa. if it works well, go buy new ram be that. take it!!!
Re: My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly by ABDULJELIL1(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2009
You are too much.Actually i'm using ram of 128mb(two 64mb).I'll try what said, thanks
Re: My Hp P4 Desktop System Power Off Unexpectedly by Lusheyi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2009
you can also do this in the main time. remove 1of the ram and try to boot. if one did not boot the system,remove it and try the second one. if one is stil workin,it might still boot your system but it wil be very slow, and are you the one seekin a muslim sister? i have an offer for you,

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do You Do If You Cannot Remember Your Administrative Password? / Pls Computer Gurus In The House Help Me Out / How To Become A Internet Service Provider (isp) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.