Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy (1077 Views)

Funny, See How African Mothers Take-back What They Say / What African Parents Really Mean When They Say "Let Us Clean The House" / People Talk Say I'm D Next Big Thing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by Whizpeter(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
7 REASONS WHY THEY SAY I'M CRAZY!!!

* Whenever I feel an Headache, I plug in my headset in the highest volume and head towards the market..

* I had unprotected sex with a lady cos she told me she was HIV positive..

* I left the freeway and joined the traffic jam when I was 10mins late for a crucial appointment..

* I sprayed insecticides in my room and left the doors and windows open because of heat

* I put on my generator and didnt change over because I want to save fuel..

* I wore a suit to bed so that I could look corporate in my dreams...

* My GF told me she was a virgin so I should be ready to break her hymen.. I came the next day with a Hammer and Chisel...

Some one please tell me, Am I really Crazy

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by ShakurM(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
U are Funny grin
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by Whizpeter(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
ShakurM:
U are Funny grin Nice one
Thanks Bro
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by nairalife2013(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funny! Dat 1st one is me, when my 2nd daughter is home!!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by Whizpeter(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
nairalife2013:
Funny! Dat 1st one is me, when my 2nd daughter is home!!!

cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by REMMEI(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin

You're a certified weyrey..

Wait!.. no be you dey pursue una landlady fowl with no clothes on yesterday?.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by Whizpeter(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
REMMEI:
grin

You're a certified weyrey..

Wait!.. no be you dey pursue una landlady fowl with no clothes on yesterday?.. shocked

Lol...

That fowl finally ended in my pot of stew last night... tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by REMMEI(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol...

That fowl finally ended in my pot of stew last night... tongue

Buh you rape am before you murder the innocent thing.. smh!..
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by coolebux(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
I put Dettol in my enemy's soup cos if I don't take care of him no one will.
Re: Seven Reasons Why They Say I'm Crazy by Whizpeter(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
REMMEI:

Buh you rape am before you murder the innocent thing.. smh!..

The end justifies the means....

It served its purpose of nourishing me and thats what matters... tongue tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of What A Woman Did To D Husband Before Oshofree / When You Marry A Hardcore Man United Fan, Your Wedding Be Like... / When It Is A Must To Pass Your Entrance Exam Into An FGC [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.