Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sold (4243 Views)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by cescky(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Arbiola:
It's like u just heard of the new word"Poverty". I bet you're poorer than a church rat....Omo Talika!

Ignorance is a disease
Poverty stinks
You don't even know how much its costs to advertise on nairaland. Fron page, and am giving u figures, ur here hating and arguing...its evident am wasting my time argiung with a backward person ...

We all aspire to be rich..I knw one person who won't be that's u buffon, cos I said one fity k a day u started shivering..wealth is in the mind, the sooner u appreciate pipo who have the sooner ull get, yeah I knw your life is hard hence the hate,but diarisgodoo...now get lost..stinking thing
Re: Sold by Akandu50(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
If I was the one posted this.. The little bitch for Don blocked me for sexual harassment lol .. Fools look at them.. Wasting there mb typing rubbish.. I hate dogs
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
cescky:

if your asking me this question....its clear your havent reached .....the way far grin

secondly do you think nairaland was always this lucrative?...dig deep and youll discover 05 when nairaland started it was started as a fun venture.....

all the best in your dreams and ambitions

you are quite stupid...you didnt have to insult me there...why dont you back up your discuss with solid facts,rather than dishing insults and sarcastic wishes

150k per day...how?
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Arbiola:
It's like u just heard of the new word"Poverty". I bet you're poorer than a church rat....Omo Talika!

that cecsky guy na Omo Werey o....how boy wey never reach 30 go earn #50million per annum and them forbes no go holla at e door
Re: Sold by cescky(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Babysho:

you are quite stupid...you didnt have to insult me there...why dont you back up your discuss with solid facts,rather than dishing insults and sarcastic wishes

150k per day...how?

Evidently your a child...
No use wasting my mb
Blame myself for posting in the first place
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Babysho:

that cecsky guy na Omo Werey o....how boy wey never reach 30 go earn #50million per annum and them forbes no go holla at e door
E come b like say na mad ppl dominate NL sef....Some ppl enn!
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
cescky:

Evidently your a child... No use wasting my mb Blame myself for posting in the first place
Bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife / Sp0ilt Secondary School Girl Helen Was Taking Nakied Photos Of Herself(see Photo / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Hottest Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.