Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why You Should Travel Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Travel Now? (1860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Travel Now? by Feanad: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Making that decision to go on a trip and see the world sometimes take unnecessary drag. Here are a few reasons why you should pack up and travel now.

It’s really gotten easier

It is much easier now than before. There is access to a lot of resources and you can easily plan your travel from anywhere. Just as soon as the idea of the place to visit hits you maybe in the bath, with your smartphone you can find out as much as possible about the place, how much transport and accommodation will cost. With a service like Jovago.com, you can secure your accommodation ahead and pay when you there. From booking flight to getting taxi down to your destination, there are numerous online services you can use to get the best deals. You can get it all fixed within 20 minutes on the phone while you are lounging in your room, enjoying your favourite TV Show.

Finding self and learning about others

Travel is pleasurable and at the same time helps you connect with others. Being in a new environment can be challenging. Despite the challenges, most people end up thoroughly enjoying the experience. When trying to find self, travelling is usually advised. You have enough time to actually be alone, listen and consciously make a plan. There is a lot you can learn about yourself from how you adapt to the new environment. It is also an avenue to learn how to relate with others and peculiarities in different societies.

Travel is Education

This is one of the most important reasons to pack up and travel now. You are most likely so used to your environment or world that you have become so comfortable. One way to challenge yourself and expand your horizon is by travelling. Getting soaked in a tropical rain forest town like Ondo or making your way through the teeming crowd in Kano market on a sunny day doesn’t just present an adventurous tale but helps you gain first-hand experience of life in these parts. With travelling, you can pick up new languages, cultures and a wider knowledge of the world around you. Imagine the feeling you get from visiting Badagry, a historic slave trade route.

Adventure and the tales

You can always travel in your head or by merely looking at pictures online but nothing beats experiencing physically. You want to be there and take pictures. Gather memories that will last forever and probably be passed on to your grandchildren. From the Argungu Fishing Festival to hiking at Obudu Mountain Resort, there are a lot of adventurous events and places to visit in Nigeria. Travel gives you fulfilling, lasting experiences that you can always relive even by sharing the tales with others. If not for anything you should do it for the Vine, Instagram, Facebook and tweets.

Really, why the wait?

Finally you should travel now because right now is the best time you have. Time blows pass really quick and unnoticed. I will do it next month, then the next. Before you know it, two years, four years, you have still not ventured to see the destinations. It is important to travel now because you actually only have now. Something else is likely to come up if you don’t make the decision to do it right away. It is better to travel to those places on your bucket list now and do something else later.

You can get discounts on hotels in Lagos here [url]http://www.jovago.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/lagos/6289147 [/url]
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing! destination
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Can I simply say what a comfort to discover a person that really understands what they are talking about over the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it [url=Https://www.odysseytravelapp.com/]Odyssey Travel App for Hotels & Resorts helps you to book your next dream trip[/url] important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular since you surely have the gift.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post! [url=Https://www.luchthavenvervoer-antwerpen.com/]Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen Zaventem[/url]
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post… Trekup India Har ki dun
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Having read this I believed it was extremely informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. cruceros singles
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post! sunshinebeachhotelsvacation.com
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this web site. sunshinebeachhotelsvacation.co.uk
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now Marina Bay Sands Pool
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
You need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web. I am going to highly recommend this website! padi idc
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
We are a young and ambitious team that stand confident and rock-solid behind our values, belief, and services. Our carefully selected staff is highly trained in their work field. As a team, we work with great commitment and a never-ending smile on our faces.things to do in Egypt
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
You work very hard the whole year and you deserve YOUR holiday! Take your own time for yourself, to relax, to enjoy new nice places to visit or just stand on the beach in front of the sea!... discounts
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lake Tahoe is one of the purest, deepest and oldest lakes in North America. Surrounded by beautiful mountains at 10,067 ft makes it a destination for Family vacations and adventure lovers. If You are also planning For camping at lake Tahoe, Simply go for it.lake tahoe camping
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
During the trek, you will be surprised to see breathtaking sceneries every hour that is sure a treat to your eyes. Trek rupin pass also showcases an appealing surrounding that consists of dense forests, landscapes along other nature offerings that are sure to make your trip memorable.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Shama Desert Camp in Jaisalmer offers a variety of other desert adventure activities, such as a Camel Safari, Parasaling, Jeep safari, Quad Biking, Dinner on the dunes . For more information about adventure in the desert, jaisalmer camp booking
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Travel945 is a Travel Meta Search site that finds and compares the best offers and Special deals on Hotels, Flights, Cruises, Car Rental, Taxi, Transfers, Tours, Bike Rental, Activities, Concert, Sports, and Theater Tickets.Travel945 welcomes you to discover our best experience. hotels in derry with swimming pool
We are here to create a smooth experience when handcrafting your tailor – made tour, regardless of your travel preferences, whether you are searching for a personal vacation, a family holiday, endless fun, a romantic.Tanzania Safaris
Huaya Camp is a fusion of modern comfort, ancient culture, and natural elements nestled in Centro. A place where nature meets a unique glamping experience, each yurt is clean, simplistic, and filled with décor made from traditional Mayan materials. hotels in tulum
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Inland, the forest-covered Costa Rica Sehenswürdigkeiten mountains offer their own adventures, from volcanoes and waterfalls to ziplining and exceptional wildlife viewing. Although wildlife is plentiful throughout the country, tourists are more drawn to the lush south.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Dry Tortugas National Park is the most southern national park in the continental United States, located at the tip of the Florida Keys. Juan Ponce de Leon first came across the islands in 1513 and referred to them as Tortugas due to the high number of turtles in the area.Snorkeling at dry tortugas
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 2:48am On Jul 08, 2022
The delivery of your SIM card directly to your hotel or apartment in Vientiane prior to your arrival Your SIM will be cut to fit in your phone, fully registered, and include a mobile top-up and mobile package if you need it. Laos tourist sim
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tasting at a winemaker, visit to cellars, stroll through the vineyards, oenological workshop for a team building, ... set off to discover the French viticultural terroir and its wine routes thanks to Winalist. wine tourism
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Galapagos Islands attract thousands of visitors each year, most seeking an adventurous trip and a chance to view the unique and diverse plant and animal species abundant around the islands. Some of these species exist nowhere else in the world. birdwatching in brazil
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2022
The high volatility of cryptocurrencies, especially during the day, makes it possible to use the basic principle of trading - the most profit from transactions on trends and reversals. But, you can still use channel crypto trading strategies.crypto trading strategies
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Iguazu Falls are Iguazu Wasserfälle one of the most spectacular natural spectacles on the South American continent and should not be missed on a trip to South America. How best to get there, how much it costs.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Byron Bay retains much of its original laid-back vibe, but it has certainly grown up since its beginnings in the 1960s as an alternative surf village. Things to do Byron Bay
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
The customer is very important, the customer will be followed by the customer. For the need for laughter is made. But the promotion of the eros, the time and the taste of the football, the course and the lake. travel cancun mexico florida
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
With the skip-the-line ticket now you enjoy some finest paintings in the world without wasting a single moment standing outside in the queue vatican tickets
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2022
he Torres del W-Trek Paine National Park is one of the best known and most popular national parks in Chile and one of the most beautiful parks in all of South America.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by asad664(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
you have reserved the ride within 2 min your online reservation will be confirmed within 1 to 2 days means of an email an text message. taxi booking
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by Monatyk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you want to find interesting and thrilling tours, you should focus on some resources that can facilitate this. I really appreciated how the procedure was set up on https://wegotrip.com/en/edinburgh-d10/, which enables you to become familiar with a long list of tourist attractions that let you discover more about the area. In particular, the prices of these tours are very reasonable, which is very convenient.
Re: Why You Should Travel Now? by hikers: 10:10am On Mar 11
wow amazing and such a wonderful post. This post opened my eyes why we should travel now? Har Ki Dun Trek

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Wish Today? Say It Out, God Might Make It Happen Today / According To Family Guy, A Rhinoceros Is The Type Of Uber Used In Nigeria(photo) / Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.