Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Investors Required For New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Required For New Business (509 Views)

Wema, Sterling Banks Shop For New GMDs / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval / EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Required For New Business by paroh137(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
I've been doing some research on a way of making money, one with minimal startup cost, and I have landed on just the one. It is an online affiliate marketing for Amazon.com, and I've successfully outlined a blueprint for making the most out of the scheme.
As you might have guessed, the problem now is financing the project. I've come to a conclusion of about N150k, or even better N200k.
Interested investors should please drop numbers. Only serious ones please. I'll contact you as soon as I can. If I get enough I'd tell you guys here. Thank y'all very much.
Re: Investors Required For New Business by nancyshoes(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
paroh137:
I've been doing some research on a way of making money, one with minimal startup cost, and I have landed on just the one. It is an online affiliate marketing for Amazon.com, and I've successfully outlined a blueprint for making the most out of the scheme.
As you might have guessed, the problem now is financing the project. I've come to a conclusion of about N150k, or even better N200k.
Interested investors should please drop numbers. Only serious ones please. I'll contact you as soon as I can. If I get enough I'd tell you guys here. Thank y'all very much.

we are talking about helping nigerians from scrach you are talking about 200k and i am talking about starting with N500
check for yourself and learn more better ways
www.ctcgroups.com
username nancyshoes
Re: Investors Required For New Business by paroh137(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
nancyshoes:

we are talking about helping nigerians from scrach you are talking about 200k and i am talking about starting with N500
check for yourself and learn more better ways
www.ctcgroups.com
username nancyshoes
I don't understand. How does the website help my life.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell My Book On Amazon / Smart Business And Properties Investment In Nigeria. / Good Business Opportunity For The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.