Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nh Networks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nh Networks (1169 Views)

Nationwide Recruitment At Swift Networks / Swift Networks Invitation / Customer Service Job At Swift Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nh Networks by ashala(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2006
I remember someone posting a job application from NH NETWORKS which i applied for.I just recieved an invitation from them for an interview on the 21st of september but what is making me subservient is that they said i should come with N500 administration fee.Plz does anyone know anything about them ?,r they real?.Someone shld help me out,
Re: Nh Networks by Felo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2006
my dear nairalander, Thanks too for your comment regarding your subvention who are they?, and who are their clients? surprising to note that this people are still one and the same thing all together. because i can't imagine some drop out or some crimes be using the head of graduates for money making without any possible out come, what is their background? who are they really are.

Sadly to note that the name they used in sending the letters reads someone else's name against your name or my name respectively this Nh network needs the visitation of The EFCC to authenticate their validity or else their is problems.

In The Guardiannewspapers today, a website. www. workerholic.com, a Governmental Agency is recruitmenting for their offices in Abuja, PH and Warri so if any lander is interested, he/she can login and post his CV with or without experience. just go to the site and see

Thanks and good luck in the qest
Re: Nh Networks by sholatech(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2006
The website www.workerholic.com is not correct.

Typing mistake?

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Test Date, Venue And Time. / Recruitment Info / Diamond Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.