Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cassava Processing For International Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Processing For International Market (1434 Views)

Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz / www.alaba.biz, Alaba International Market Nigeria Now Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Processing For International Market by moag(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2009
Please ,i want  to go into processing  of cassava  for  export  purpose  and  i want
help on how  to  get  locally  fabricated  machines  or cheap  fairly used ones  to process  the  cassava products.I HAD checked  on the  internet  but  could not  get  useful  information,i wiil  appreciate  people in the house  with  useful  information  to  supply on machines, process and  market.
Re: Cassava Processing For International Market by tbeac(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2009
You can always contact me for local fabricated machines for Cassava processing.We have peelers,dryers and lots more.You can also contact me to see how this machines work in our Cassava processing factory.For more information,you can call: 07057919092
Re: Cassava Processing For International Market by moag(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Thanks   allot    bro,
  Your  information  is  wel appreciated,  i will also  want  to  know  the  location  of  your  cassava  factory.  Is  it here  in  Lagos?Though  i want  to call you  for information  and  consequently  transaction,but  can  you  help  on the  marketing  information  and  oppurtunities  in  the  market  since  you operate a factory  so  that  other  nairalanders  can  benefit  from  it.Thanks  expect  my  call.
Re: Cassava Processing For International Market by Thethy(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2009

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Website Builder / Hi / See The Message I Got From My Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.