Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! (660 Views)

Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic In New Braids Hairdo (Photos) / Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! by gossipatrol(f): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Honestly, i’m…. I don’t even know what I am, shocked or speechless? I have no idea… I asked a friend what she thought about the pics and she just went “he’s possessed”… lol, his eccentricity shocks the heck outta me. Anyway, do you like this new look? The braids? the shoe?... see more pics @>>>> http://gossipatrol.com/pictures-of-denreles-new-braids-that-has-left-fans-speechless/

Re: Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! by fuckshit: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015
fυςking awesome; his fυςking “killing it" grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! by enoqueen: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
This guy needs to go abroad for gender rearrangement.
Re: Pictures Of Denrele’s New Braids That Has Left Fans Speechless! by hatux: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
This guy is crazy I swear...

When I meant crazy, I mean...

Spiritual craziness!
Him mama need to do something ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris Beat Beyonce And Jay Z As Forbeshighest-paid Couple / Karen Igho Shares Photo Of Her Baby Bump And Message To Her Unborn Child / Photo:The Hand Of Rainbow Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.