Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? (1666 Views)

Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning NL.
As I woke up this morning, my mind went back to an ugly incident that happened to me few years ago.

My story
There was this older lady (unmarried) in my neighbourhood that I always pay a visit every weekend. I respected her so much, because I was brought up to respect my seniors. She do take care of me every time I visit by cooking for me. As a bachelor, I don't see anything bad in eating her food.
I knew her boyfriend, even though she isn't married. One thursday, she called me and told me she needed me immediately in her place. It sounded like she was crying. The time she called was around 6pm in the evening. I hurriedly honoured her call thinking she was in a sort of trouble. On getting to her place, I knocked, no answer. I started to develop this strange feeling within me, but I summoned the courage to open the door. I saw her lying down on the couch with only wrapper with her brazier straps visible.
Aunty, what happened, I asked her? She kept quiet. I walked towards her to know what could have happened. On getting to her, she did the unexpected. Could you believe that this lady brought out a hidden knife and swear she will stab herself or she will raise an alarm of a rape attempt if I don't remove my trouser, and have s*x with her right away. While she was threatening me with the knife, she went to lock the door and put the key inside her bra.
I pleaded, saying Aunty this is wrong. When I saw that she was so mean and I had no other choice, I succumb to her devilish request.
After the whole thing, I was so sad that someone I respected so much could do this to me. She asked me if I would be eating, but I quietly walked out of the house which she had unlocked after the sexual act. I received a SMS from her on my way home. It reads "Ade, I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I have feelings for you but I couldn't tell you. I had to do what I did to get what I want. Please forgive me." I can't even believe I can still remember the exact texts she sent that night.
After two weeks, I heard she has moved out of the neighbourhood, because I totally restricted myself from her.
From this my story, it is evident that she raped me, because it wasn't of my own will. Assumed I went to the police to report what happened, what do you think I would get from the police? I would be a laughing stock, because I have no physical and medical evidence to proof I was actually raped. No bruises on any part of my body. The police might even say I wanted to frame the story to get money from her.
Now the question I want to ask is; how can a male rape victim without evidence get justice?

1 Like

Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by indiraserv: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Well u weren't exactly raped ,she just made you have sex under duress
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by ramdris(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
That is pure rape dude. But wait a minute! Many guys will love to get rape like u o. Truth is if u take this to Police, they will laugh at you..bacause to them, only girls get raped!
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2015
indiraserv:
Well u weren't exactly raped ,she just made you have sex under duress
Thanks. How can someone in this kind of situation get justice. I still believe it's a sex crime.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Well, e don pass. Be wise next time! I still feel u could have "used her head" one way or another. You could have told her that u can't get aroused when u are tensed, or something like that.

To get justice u need evidence. And i dont know where u intend to get that. Right now, its just ur word against hers. So just let it pass and learn from the experience.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
ramdris:
That is pure rape dude. But wait a minute! Many guys will love to get rape like u o. Truth is if u take this to Police, they will laugh at you..because to them, only girls get raped!
in fact, I couldn't unravel the misery behind how I got an er*ction in the first place. This our body can sometimes fall our hand. Hmmm
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2015
vfactor:
Well, e don pass. Be wise next time! I still feel u could have "used her head" one way or another. You could have told her that u can't get aroused when u are tensed, or something like that.

To get justice u need evidence. And i dont know where u intend to get that. Right now, its just ur word against hers. So just let it pass and learn from the experience.
I couldn't just think straight at that very moment. I will try your advice if something of such happens again, which I pray wouldn't repeat itself in my life.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
enollywood:

I couldn't just think straight at that very moment. I will try your advice if something of such happens again, which I pray wouldn't repeat itself in my life.

If you re cautious enough, it may never happen again. But in those kind of situation, especially with women, don't be so quick to compromise. Try "tuning" them a little.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by indiraserv: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Only a Lawyer can answer that correctly unfortunately am not one,
Sorry about your predicament though
enollywood:
Thanks. How can someone in this kind of situation get justice. I still believe it's a sex crime.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Now let ma ask u what a typical nigerian police will ask. Did ur d!ck stood erect b4 the act? If yes that means u were in the mood for the 5ex act.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
enollywood:

Good morning NL.
As I woke up this morning, my mind went back to an ugly incident that happened to me few years ago.

My story

Bro, by the legal definition of the word, "rape", a male human can not be raped and so the females are immune to the penalties associated with rape. However, your case, which is called "sexual assault" has its own set of punishment if there is enough evidence but, I'm afraid, you have near zero evidence here. Even the entire story is controversial. Note that I am not calling your story fake (as I do not think you'd come online to lie for nothing) but it can be argued that you did not really show enough discontent with the whole act. First is the 'fact' that your resilience was not strong enough; she wasn't gonna stab herself, we both know that. As for raising an alarm, what stopped you from doing that first? Second, it could be deducted that you really enjoyed the stuff. There is no point saying otherwise cause as we all know, it takes attractions of some sort to arouse a man and for an aroused manhood to remain erect, it must be enjoying whatever it is it's seeing or feeling. Finally, it could be said that you are just reporting this, not primarily cause you feel abused, but out of regret for your actions. With all these, I strongly believe you have no case and that is sad given how bent you are on getting justice. I think you have done what you could; stay away from her and be wiser next time.....
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Fake story undecided ,your name says it all e-nollywood. So u wan con act fil here ba? undecided
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2015
diamondtutu:
Fake story undecided ,your name says it all e-nollywood. So u wan con act fil here ba? undecided
If you call this a fake story, then what is this called. https://www.nairaland.com/2239241/how-started-overcame-17-years
Mtcheww
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
enollywood:

If you call this a fake story, then what is this called. https://www.nairaland.com/2239241/how-started-overcame-17-years
Mtcheww

Hqhhqhqhqhhahhavgdgdgdsvcdtgwytdvcdghahahahahahahha

E don pain am. E-nolly
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Rich4god(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Something smells like all these nollywood films in this thread.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
diamondtutu:

Hqhhqhqhqhhahhavgdgdgdsvcdtgwytdvcdghahahahahahahha

E don pain am. E-nolly
FYI, I'm seriously SMH for you.
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by enollywood(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rich4god:
So because my NL moniker is enollywood means that my post is tantamount to fake or fabricated, right?
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
enollywood:

FYI, I'm seriously SMH for you.

Your name reminds me of E-niola Badmus grin cheesy grin grin... we dey wait season 2 o. idemili cheesy
Werrrrreeeeee undecided
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rich4god:

You are very correct grin smells so strong like mama iyabo roasted fish cheesy e-bollystone. Chai grin grin grin
Re: I was raped and I want justice. How can a male rape victim get justice? by cyprus000: 1:04am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt] Please how can I get her contactgringrintongue
I want to be raped toogrin
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Father Eats His New Born Baby Alive / Nigerian Fare Dodger Caught In The UK - Again. / ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.