Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Best Materials Use In Keeping Food In The Freezer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Materials Use In Keeping Food In The Freezer. (340 Views)

Overweight Man Rummages Through Rubbish Dump For Food In Cameroon(photos) / Women's Health: Best Routine In Keeping The Female Genital Safe And Healthy / Why You Should Stop Keeping Very Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Materials Use In Keeping Food In The Freezer. by jesussaves22: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Please my learned and educated men and women? Toxicologist and the likes and people with informations as regards to my questions below should please answer me. I use plastic container to freeze food and i read an article condeming it, so i stop using it and change to metal and aluminium containers(stainless containers) and just yestaday a friend of mine told me that is not safe too. So my question is which container is health wise good to freeze food in the freezer? Your answer will go a long way in shaping our habits of preserving food using the freezer. Thanks
Re: Best Materials Use In Keeping Food In The Freezer. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Try ceramics!

(1) (Reply)

My Hire As I Can Us Right / The Tactic To Shedding Stubborn Weight Is All N Your Head / Chogon Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.