Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

“i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk (943 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz Reveals On Instagram / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show / I Hate Proud Nigerian Men’, Chigul Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Bimpeusman: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Singing diva Yemi Alade has declared that she is open to the idea of dating Phyno. She revealed this and many other juicy tidbits on this week’s episode of MTV Base Real Talk.

Responding to the question from Twitter user @prolificJack, “Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be his girl?” she replied, “Well, as the mama tangerine, if the household tangerine would love that, then yes I would.”
It will be recalled that she has been rumoured to be romantically linked to the rapper, and this disclosure will no doubt add to the speculation around their alleged relationship.

In the course of this episode, Yemi Alade answers a number of questions from fans such as whether she can speak French (“Oui je parle Francais, mais elle n’est pas tres bien.”) and if she can date a guy who cannot afford to buy her lunch (“If you can’t get lunch, maybe you can get breakfast, maybe even dinner!”)
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Basildvalour(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Phyno, this is an invitation to dinner grin
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by SuperSuave(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Phyno, no dull yasef..free punannigrin
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
they'd make a cute couple cheesy
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Chiefia(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Phyno is always taking over Yemi...e don tey..! Nobi gbege again, now dat she can explain... grin
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Starships4u(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
This guy above me, u too like punanni??
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by dubylhover(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
phyno,e b lyk yu wan becum johnny o cheesy
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Yustash001(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2015
And they are gonna make a cute couple......
Re: “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
See as una com carry am 4 head lyk say Phyno no b man.
because diz 2 me is lyk askin a WOMAN if she would date a MAN.
Weda na woman Yemi go date una go tell me.
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Latest News About Wizkid And Glo Nigeria. / [music] Davido And Wizkid Perform In Same Track (download) / Meet DJ Cuppy's New Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.