Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? (844 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Amnesty For Treasury Looters Bill Will Legitimise Corruption – Balarabe Musa / Do You Support Amnesty For BH? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by kasual(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
With the recent development in Mali that the Tuareg rebels have signed a peace deal to end the war in the Northern part of Mali, how will you welcome the idea of Amnesty for Boko Haram in Nigeria?
Remember peace is paramount.
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Never, You don't negotiate with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
.As a ss man,I Nv supported amnesty for militants, why should i support one for BH?
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by temitemi1(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
God forbid nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by cktheluckyman: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by xpac01(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
First of all, what are they fighting for? You think amnesty can bring sedation to their blood and power thirst? No Sir. No.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Brightology2(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
God 4big bad tin

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Brightology2(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
.As a ss man,I Nv supported amnesty for militants, why should i support one for BH?
I dn't jst kn wat to tell u.u re nt 4rm any ss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Brightology2:
I dn't jst kn wat to tell u.u re nt 4rm any ss
Is Edo state not part of ss again?I am from evboneka,in ovia North East LGA of Edo state. If don't believe me,you are on your own(OYO).

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by ki02020(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Never

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by nerodenero: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
what are they fighting or agitating for?

Is it to islamise Northern Nigeria and yet they kill some Muslims who doesn't share their ideology which we don't even know? Not forgetting the Christians that have lost their lives.

Is there any justification under whatever guise or ideology to kill innocent and defenseless citizens? If Bokoharam is granted amnesty then it is injustice to sentence any individual to jail or death for murder.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by talktimi(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Amnesty under the same sort of package given to Niger delta militants ? No way.
But that's just my opinion, the APC led FG has already concluded plans to integrate boko haram into the amnesty program and you're just flying a kite to test the pulse of the masses on how they would feel as commanded by your pay masters in Abuja.
You said the tuareg rebels signed a peace deal but didn't talk about the terms involved in the agreement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Brightology2(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
Is Edo state not part of ss again?I am from evboneka,in ovia North East LGA of Edo state. If don't believe me,you are on your own(OYO).
n in ur rite thinking faculty u're supporting amnesty 4 bh.n u even compare dem with d niger delta militant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
kasual:
With the recent development in Mali that the Tuareg rebels have signed a peace deal to end the war in the Northern part of Mali, how will you welcome the idea of Amnesty for Boko Haram in Nigeria?
Remember peace is paramount.
my guy,Tuareg rebels are not terrorist.
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Nature129(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:

Edo is more of Yoruba than S/South. That explains why Edo people massively voted for Buhari against the will of the original S/South people. Edo people think and behave more like Yoruba than Ijaw, Efik, Itshekiri and Urhobo.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Brightology2:
n in ur rite thinking faculty u're supporting amnesty 4 bh.n u even compare dem with d niger delta militant
wetin come be all this nonsense now?why on earth will i support amnesty for BH?please always read and understand a post before quoting SB. Are you guys still writing NECO?
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Nature129:

Edo is more of Yoruba than S/South. That explains why Edo people massively voted for Buhari against the will of the original S/South people. Edo people think and behave more like Yoruba than Ijaw, Efik, Itshekiri and Urhobo.
Are you now saying we are no longer in SS?
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Nature129(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
Are you now saying we are no longer in SS?

S/South is a political creation, and people's opinions were not sought before twas created. That's why Edo people don't believe in any S/South struggle.

Explain that however you like but it's the truth.
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Jorussia(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nature129:

S/South is a political creation, and people's opinions were not sought before twas created. That's why Edo people don't believe in any S/South struggle.

Explain that however you like but it's the truth.
Thank God,you know Edo lites will Nv be part of any selfish so-called ss struggle

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by premConcept: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Not for a group like BH, never.

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by kasual(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
my guy,Tuareg rebels are not terrorist.
Not really bro, because even United Nations has no precise definition of who a terrorist is.
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by coputa(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Boko haram is a faceless terrorist group that operates in many countries,not only in nigeria.Granting them amnesty will not mean anything to them,as they are islamic fundamentalist,who takes pleasure in destruction,unlike militant who fought for a just course.
Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by Mogidi: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nature129:

Depends on the area in Edo state.

Edo north don't actually belong in Edo state, they have more in common with the Igbirras of Kogi state, same goes for Akoko Edo, they belong in the SW.

The Esan and Bini people are the real Edo people, the Esan people (Anenih is Esan) are predominantly PDP supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? by ebamma(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dey craze

(1) (Reply)

Return The 15 Buses You Campaigned With, UBEC Tells Wike / Why Buhari Will Regret His Inaction During The NASS Saga..by ----gr8amechi / Buhari To Appoint Ministers In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.