Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? (951 Views)

Top 7 Former And Current Football Players With Most Talented Kids / Picture | When The Club You're Supporting Next Match Is With Barcelona / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Started supporting United because my cousin brother was the only Manchester United fan in the family of 6! @tosinObajemu All others pay allegiance to Arsenal Fc. #ManUtd. What spark off your current football club?

Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Thiery henry

Gunnerz
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by CrazyScientist: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The beauty of their jersey and the chemistry in the team and their style of play...
And that wonderful guy... drogba

You know them... CHELSEA cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
@prettythicksme come over here
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
@prettythicksme come over here
Here dear grin
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here dear grin
in for football?
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
in for football?
Oh my bad!!i dont like football,let talk about music tongue
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh my bad!!i dont like football,let talk about music tongue
aii will spark up a topic in the music Forum, sure U can too cheesy
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
aii will spark up a topic in the music Forum, sure U can too cheesy
oh ok cheesy,so u supporting man.u coz ur cousn is a fan?
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok cheesy,so u supporting man.u coz ur cousn is a fan?
out of pity dearie, but unknowingly i was getting addicted but just for the fun of it wink u can still decide thou
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
out of pity dearie, but unknowingly i was getting addicted but just for the fun of it wink u can still decide thou
Decide to support man.u or what? grin
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Decide to support man.u or what? grin
possibly wink
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Yustash001(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
I joined because of that man... that named himself ''the special one''....you already the man and the club am talking about...
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by Tbillz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yustash001:
I joined because of that man... that named himself ''the special one''....you already the man and the club am talking about...
uncle Mou
Re: What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? by tegak10: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
the club that all man u fans hate.... The club that won ucl b4 d great arsenal(never been relegated in d history of futball)

CHELSEA

(1) (Reply)

Caption This NPFL Match Photo / How Do You Identify Whether A Match Is Fixed / Enyeama reconciles with Oliseh, Set To Face DR Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.