Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates (1794 Views)

Management Trainee At Christopher And Associates & Business Consultants / Management Trainee At Christopher And Associates & Business Consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates by Surejobsng(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Christopher and Associates & Business Consultants is one of the leading medium sized professional Chartered Accounting & Tax Consulting firms providing first-class auditing, advisory, taxation and consulting services in Nigeria. Christopher and Associates was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), on the 26th of June 1998 with registration number LAZ 069213.
Christopher and Associates as a firm serves various small and medium sized companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful, fast-growing companies and non- profit making organizations within and outside Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description/Responsibilities

Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.

Requirements

A Degree/HND in any discipline or course of study
Must be resident in Lagos
Little or no experience as successful applicants would be trained
A minimum of second class lower degree or equivalent

Desired Skills

Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
Computer literacy

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: hr@christopherassociates.com.ng

Application Deadline 19th July, 2015.

Source: http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/06/massive-management-graduate-trainee-at-christopher-and-associates-and-business-consultants.html
Re: Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates by chigo003(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please is this company legit? I did not find them online
Re: Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates by soccerpipe(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
chigo003:
Please is this company legit? I did not find them online
Read about them here

http://christopherassociates.com.ng/
Re: Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates by Surejobsng(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
SCAM!!!!!!!!
Go check my profile on Nairaland i have never posted a SCAM job here. Before i post any Job i do make sure i confirm the authenticity of the Job. Pls, kindly check their website to confirm yourself....christopherassociates.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Massive Management Trainees Recruitment At Christopher And Associates by asscb(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Service/inside Sales Executive Massive Nationwide Recruitment / Urgent Vacancy: Four Available Positions / Fsb! Bilateral Scholarship Awards 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.