Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) (820 Views)

Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Aftermath Of Heavy Downpour At Kuola, Apata Ibadan (pictures) / Heavy Downpour In Parts Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by blessingee: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gov Akinwunmi Ambode surely needs to hit the ground running...

If this kind of rain persist for one week, the city will practically be submerged!

Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by INTROVERT(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by tinuolababy(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eeewo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by Tattooboy: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
this is bad
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by demmy0325(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
See free swimmin pool.. undecided
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by sunkoye: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oh boiii

constructing road goes beyond sandfill with tarrs. Its mathematical and gross science

Our Quack engineers ensures these precarious situation. angry
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by premConcept: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
This looks bad.

Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by blessingee: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
premConcept:
This looks bad.

It's pretty bad, cars were completely submerged...It's a sad situation!
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by blessingee: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
More pix

Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by Realdeals(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ha!
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by angelTI(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is bad. We as citizens need to stop dumping dirts in drainages
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by WYMAN(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Cc ishilove

Please unban me and unhide this my thread>>www.nairaland.com/2405826/etc#35157942

I just created a normal thread in "property" section and I got banned by anti spam.
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by WYMAN(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove

I am still counting on you.
Re: How the last heavy downpour flooded parts of Lagos (PICTURES) by blessingee: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2015
WYMAN:
Ishilove

I am still counting on you.

Lol

and Lalasticlala!

(1) (Reply)

My Guys In Nairaland Vote For ME in Diamond BET and Succeed Too. How? / Toyota GX470 Dvd Player With Navigation System Full Option / How Often Do You Check Nairaland..what Has It Contributed To Your Ways Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.