Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hw Can Kenneth Minimah Support The Bombing Of Innocent Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hw Can Kenneth Minimah Support The Bombing Of Innocent Biafrans (653 Views)

“leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal / Dr Dakuku At The Wedding Ceremony Of Minimah's Daughter - Former Chief Of Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hw Can Kenneth Minimah Support The Bombing Of Innocent Biafrans by atiakatata: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
What is he doing there to agree to this genocide
Re: Hw Can Kenneth Minimah Support The Bombing Of Innocent Biafrans by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Inno what?

Cent?

Not only inno-cent..

Na

Inno-sons

Lol.

My dear mi <<in mama piss's voice>>

When those militants were kidnapping anyhow and getting ready to take over the pipelines as they threatened...where were you people?

Ohooooo

Now the president is calling them "come i want to kill you...come i want to show Asari Dokubo a tip of the iceberg"

Won't Kennett Mininah keep quiet?

Chai...chai....dia ris God oo

Those threats that militants were making will answer.

On a serious note: this is how to prevent terrorism. If GEJ had raided boko haram's hideouts in 2010, it wouldn't have gotten to this stage.

So as it is now bro, this is just routine operation of the armed forces...or why do you think we sent OPC out of the area..lol

Pls note: we r coming for the biafran secessionist in few days time...let me here one word again from that radio guy

1 Like

Re: Hw Can Kenneth Minimah Support The Bombing Of Innocent Biafrans by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Inno what?

Cent?

Not only inno-cent..

Na

Inno-sons

Lol.

My dear mi <<in mama piss's voice>>
When those militants were kidnapping anyhow and getting ready to take over the pipelines as tgey threatened...where were you people?

Ohooooo

Now the president is calling you "cone i want to kill you...come i want to shiw Asari Dokubo a tip of the iceberg"

Won't Kennett Mininah keep quiet?

Chai...chai....dia ris God oo

Those threats that militabts were shouting will answer.

On a serious note: this is how to prevent terrorism. If GEJ had raided boko haram's hideouts in 2010, it wouldn't have gotten to this stage.

So as it is now bro, this is just routine operation of the armed forces...or why do you think we sent OPC out of the area..lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Use Govt Fund To Celebrate My Birthday - Gov / PHOTO: Man Dies During Church Deliverance In Benin / Why Buhari Can't Just Remove Petrol Subsidy - Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.