Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account (2082 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Access My Nairaland Account / Can One Reactivate A Deactivated Nairaland Account? / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by gabazin080(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I think it pays to be a guest than be a member. u don't get banned for nothing as a guest. Seems the mods have gone mad again. Why would a mod in his right senses ban me for creating another account when its for private reasons because of my popularity as a trouble maker.
But I was banned immediately the mods noticed the email and knew I own the new account. is it a crime to own more than one account.
Again an idiot insulted my parents yesterday and I only replied him that he won't insult another father if he has one,. is that too much, but I was banned and the idiot was left undealt with.
I want to be a guest and delete my account. Someone should help me pls

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by gabazin080(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
i

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Crieff(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
See rule 19.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

To deactivate your account:
Click edit profile.
Click deactivate account.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by IamOpemipo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Y not ask the mod
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Caseless: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is against d rule to create an alt account.
BTW, on the header of dis forum, you'd see 'edit profile' button, go right down d page and you are going to see 'deactivate' button. Jst click it and, you are good.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by DesChyko: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Since you can't remain a guest without logging in then stop this advert. You just can't do without being logged in
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by kilode100(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eeyah

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op i need u to stay strong.

Pls dont deactivate any account o

Simply create a new account as you have done, and let bygone be bygone.

I can imagine how sad and depressing it feels to be banned for 3years...

Seriously Seun should know that it may be nothing to him, but it is a great psychological and traumatic feeling to the user who feels cheated and not given an opportunity to even defend himself.

Some time ago, i got banned for one week and although i have another account, i just couldn't eat or sleep...

Seriously, Seun needs to review the process of banning people....if fair hearing will not be granted cos you think you have 100% evidence and insight, then be humble enough to moderate the punishment. Even God that has total knowledge still called Adam and Eve saying "Did you eat of the forbidden fruit?" That is it.

There is life outside NL, but NL is one world that connects these lives...do not be unfair to people... You have no idea how emotionally inclined they might be.

Perhaps have a quick query sent to the person with two hours response deadline.

We should evolve.

Finally, to the OP... As you enjoy your new account, stay simple, be happy. Cheers
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Papasmal(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga gabazin!,Oga gabazin!!,Oga gabazin!!!.
Cool down o.
One love still dey kip us together.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by kilode100(f): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:
Op i need u to stay strong.

Pls dont deactivate any account o

Simply create a new account as you have done, and let bygone be bygone.

I can imagine how sad and depressing it feels to be banned for 3years...

Seriously Seun should know that it may be nothing to him, but it is a great psychological and traumatic feeling to the user who feels cheated and not given an opportunity to even defend himself.

Some time ago, i got banned for one week and although i have another account, i just couldn't eat or sleep...

Seriously, Seun needs to review the process of banning people....if fair hearing will not be granted cos you think you have 100% evidence and insight, then be humble enough to moderate the punishment. Even God that has total knowledge still called Adam and Eve saying "Did you eat of the forbidden fruit?" That is it.

There is life outside NL, but NL is one world that connects these lives...do not be unfair to people... You have no idea how emotionally inclined they might be.

Perhaps have a quick query sent to the person with two hours response deadline.

We should evolve.

Finally, to the OP... As you enjoy your new account, stay simple, be happy. Cheers

Couldn't eat or sleep??
You need a gf not nairaland pls
When was the last you had xes??
Na wa o.....

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Chubhie: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

Couldn't eat or sleep?? You need a gf not nairaland pls When was the last you had xes?? Na wa o.....
Sexual healing things. Soe, you've got an offer.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chubhie:
Sexual healing things. Soe, you've got an offer.
kilode100:

Couldn't eat or sleep??
You need a gf not nairaland pls
When was the last you had xes??
Na wa o.....
LoL.

No sex before marriage.

Fornication is not an option.

Some of us still have moral values...u see?
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by kilode100(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:

LoL.

No sex before marriage.

Fornication is not an option.

Some of us still have moral values...u see?

OK naa....
Die for Nairaland grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

OK naa....
Die for Nairaland grin grin
thnx for the invite though
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account by kilode100(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:
thnx for the invite though

Invite to do what

Flee from all sexual appearances o....
Are you toasting me?? grin

Dinachi, dem wan snatch your Toto o.... cheesy

8 Likes

(1)

23 Year Old Benue State First Female Nigerian Pilot / Mad Men now Sweeping The main Streets Of Calabar (pix And Video) / Frozen Food; Why Only Laps Of Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.