Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South (1060 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dear Buhari,

I remember that when Jonathan declared a state of emergency in the North East as a result of the Boko Haram insurgency, you and some of your co-northern leaders, did not mince words in telling him that he has declared war against the North.

We all know how patient Jonathan was, trying to negotiate peace with your "misguided brothers".
While the media and some misguided Southerners were calling for Jonathan's head because he did not deploy bombs, your kindred where busy putting pressure on the army Chiefs like Ihejirika and reporting to them to Amnesty International.

Jonathan is attacked from both sides. To you, he was wicked and to our Southern people, he was very weak.

Well, Buhari, it is not up to a month when you took over.
We have not heard about any suicide bombing in the South South. We have not heard of any body taking over territories either in the name of God or in the name of man.
We have not heard that women and children are being kidnapped. We have not heard how they were molested or sold into slavery.

Rather, the spate of bombing in the north east has increased.

We have not heard of any other action against your "misguided brothers". the only news I heard was you appealing to them to give peace a chance.

Then, the next thing we heard was bombing in the Niger Delta.

Buhari, what you are doing and what Jonathan did, which was provocation?
Which can be described as declaration of war?

some of us are not surprised though.
I predicted this would happen only I never know it would be so soon

Go ahead, bring the Eastern Region to ruins while you are appealing to your misguided brothers.

Just know this one thing.
Nigeria is bound to split, if not soon the later.

Have fun.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Proffdada: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
False conjectures undecided
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by atiakatata: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
The perpetually unelectable cow from daura has started out by bombing Innocent Villagers in cross-river
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by SOUNDKING: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Proffdada:
False conjectures undecided
it is only the wicked who points torchlight insearch of the sun.

1 Like

Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
The message is clear and unmistakable.

Let the hypocrites refuse to see. Their denial won't spare them the consequences.

Soon the numbness of our people towards BUBU shall be over.

3 Likes

Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by iPopAlomo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
lmao...
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:
The message is clear and unmistakable.

Let the hypocrites refuse to see. Their denial won't spare them the consequences.

Soon the numbness of our people towards BUBU shall be over.

It is a shame that some of our own "misguided" brothers brought this terror upon us.
History will never be kind to them,
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
noblezone:

It is a shame that some of our own "misguided" brothers brought this terror upon us.
History will never be kind to them,

They too will suffer the gross consequences of their myopia.
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
But the truth is if u guys don't respond then I know ur all cowards
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by kasheemawo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP please what would you do?
Re: Bombings In Creeks: Buhari You Have Declared War Against The South by Vicotex(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
[url]/p67MMW-8U[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why Local Government Salaries Have Not Been Paid In Bayelsa State / Government Profligacy: A Case Study Of Osun State / Vanguard Says Boko Haram Prisoners Have Arrived Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.