Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy (21258 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / How Buhari Ignored Transition Committee’s Recommendation To Declare assets / Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by stobery(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
investnotspend:

Go occupy nah na only you go occupy ....you need to be schooled on subsidy fraud

I guess u enrolled after your 2012 protest
S.illy boi
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by dougivilla(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
crixtex:

You just knew me for d first time and u doubted my sincerity. .. are u a witch?
Those guys are much more than hypocrites. They are either hypnotized or bewitched.

Their witch doctor says go......and off they go. Come and they come, talk, they talk, say changeee, they shout changii; go to NL and write rubbish and they rush here to do just that.

I am just wondering where such potent charm could be concocted.

Smh for some of the so called leaders of tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by jpphilips(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dey laugh;
Anything short of this will spell doom
www.nairaland.com/2350809/subsidy-removal-way-out
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by AraduF90(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
heykims:
I opposed the motion in d past regime not because I didn't believe it was needed not to be removed but because I trusted nothing that that govt brought forward.
Now this Buhari govt, if he says removal of subsidy is the best for the country, so be it.

Summary: Life is about trust
You're A Fool

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2015
heykims:
I opposed the motion in d past regime not because I didn't believe it was needed not to be removed but because I trusted nothing that that govt brought forward.
Now this Buhari govt, if he says removal of subsidy is the best for the country, so be it.

... Sorry to say that this sounds so hypocritcal because If u believe that the removal was good then u should have supported the removal and protested when the fund is not duely used.

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by jpphilips(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
The 4 refinery we have cannot produce enough fuel we need everyday and as such we need to compliment dem by importing d short fall, is on d short fall d govt is removing d subsidy, so d imported fuel will compete price like with d local production, and dat will automatically bring down d price of fuel to d lowest, it will equally make Naira to be strong cus dia won't be much need for d importers to want to change much Naira to buy dollars to import fuel, is a gd one if d govt can adopt dat.

lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 21, 2015
atlwireles:
Nothing new here, your slaves protested against these same decisions in 2012.

When will you get sense? You don't make a decision like subsidy removal that has been in place for years just like that. You warn your citizens first. The government's job is to make life easier and not harder for citizens. I am an economist student and I've always supported subsidy removal but I protested against it in 2012 because there are procedures. I just knew I would meet your type here. Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by xabi148(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2015
APC change....do sumtin o we nid to. Exterminate boko haram fast..wipe dem ass off d surface of earth
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by SamMilla1(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Only yesterday, i thought about privatizing NNPC. I was sure the aboki will do that.

Telecom.. OBJ.
Electricity .. GEJ.

NNPC.. ?

Nothing for the Igbo man as usual, yet we survive more than others.

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by iconaus: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2015
heykims:

Rubbish .. is all about being bigotry . Jonathan after carefully deliberated on this issue , decided that fuel subsidy must go but people from the west saw it as an opportunity to bring his govt down due to his root ( SS). Now they re in power ..its ok to remove ful subsidy . I think people who foolishly support APC will now know that Nigeria politics is all about tribal and regional
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by princeade86(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2015
heykims:

u are a shame to dis nation. Do u even knw d meaning of subsidy before u against it den? I cant blame u becos u only follow people, buh cant think on ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by princeade86(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
calebo101:
Was it not same bloody thing Jonathan was doing? Tell me one thing Buhari has done differently apart from snapping photos like Kim Kardashian everywhere he goes.

Why are Nigerians so so gullible? Why? Na swear? Just this morning one 700 naira per day APC agent attribute turn around maintenance performed by Jonathan to Buhari and typical of the illiterates in Nigeria headed by a chief illiterate they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Please I beg you all o. Some of you may be too old already and almost irredeemable but please in God's name make sure your children go to school. Good school so they can know propaganda from fact. Please let's educate the next generation please.
[
i swear u are right. Many nigerians are not well educated, and even most people got education, buh useless. They only believe in anything all dis polithiefern said. Too bad. We need to be in one nation before dis country can be great

2 Likes

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by AleAirHub(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2015
I support the motion & fast removal Cc: Okueq

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2015
calebo101:
Was it not same bloody thing Jonathan was doing? Tell me one thing Buhari has done differently apart from snapping photos like Kim Kardashian everywhere he goes.

Why are Nigerians so so gullible? Why? Na swear? Just this morning one 700 naira per day APC agent attribute turn around maintenance performed by Jonathan to Buhari and typical of the illiterates in Nigeria headed by a chief illiterate they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Please I beg you all o. Some of you may be too old already and almost irredeemable but please in God's name make sure your children go to school. Good school so they can know propaganda from fact. Please let's educate the next generation please.
[
U knw d truth bt unfortunately choose 2stick wt deceit,u need ur advice mre than any1 else...if dr jona had ur interest in mind he shd av fixed d refineries long ago b4 talking abt removal of subsidy....like he took bh serious only weeks 2d eletion after many av been killed n lives destroyed 4years.it makes no sense putting d cart b4 d horse.
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by naira0(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by urchmanx(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
PassingShot:
In PMB's voice: "I don't know wgat fuel subsidy means".

In other words, subsidy is a scam that PDP and GEJ used to milk the nation dry.
I guess you didn't know what subsidy mean now but you were among those that occupied Nigeria when GEJ pointed this scam out. Why are you giving double sentiments.
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by martinsartajax(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm gud
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by atlwireles: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
netizenbuzz:

When will you get sense? You don't make a decision like subsidy removal that has been in place for years just like that. You warn your citizens first. The government's job is to make life easier and not harder for citizens. I am an economist student and I've always supported subsidy removal but I protested against it in 2012 because there are procedures. I just knew I would meet your type here. Ignoramus.
[/s]

You were an ediot in 2012 and an almajiri slave today. Now piss off.

1 Like

Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by ochiosa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
I thought they said that there is nothing like subsidy, so where are they going to get the one to remove? Nigerian people self.
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by kodlins(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
I thought Buhari said 'subsidy does not exist'

Somebody shout CHANGE!!
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by godwin120alex: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahahaha@APC
Re: Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by uduigwomen(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2016
Beginning to APC as Association of punish this Country. All they have done since inception is inflicting pains of increasing prices on Nigerians. Inflation is at alarming level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Resist Attempt To Change Constitution To Suit Saraki -Sen. Marafa / Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin / 63 Obigbo Residents Regain Freedom After 4 Months In Dungeons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.