Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo (31553 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by carzola(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
**pulls out my big D!ck and pee's on the post***
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Madamkilljoy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why would a governor, in company of a former governor(a senator now) and a clergyman, go to pay homage behind closed doors.There's something wrong about this story; their lies don't sit well. I smell something fishy.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Teejayphillip(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Every Politician just dey visit D one n only Baba iyabo...

Dis baba just dey gain respect in all spheres of government affairs...

Baba God,i bring my burden 2 u aswell... Make me great Lord Jesus n let nations n companies come to me for Advice n finances
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by ipreach: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obj still wore the same cloth he wore yesterday when Saraki paid him a visite .
He need wardrobe allowance plz take note

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by p1jiobi: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
See the truth ehh! Apc is in deep sh*t. Saraki and Dogora, Atiku are about to join APC.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by knightsTempler: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Paying homage.

Now i have all this cause to believe this poster is robot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by strongerthaneva(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Whoz obasanjo?
the God of owu..The slayer of the niger deltans and the finisher of jonathans ambition..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by ulmaukpong(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
ldpele:
must u comment?
nigga d truth is they want objs help at d tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by coolitempa(f): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obj........the power broker........extraordinaire.....par excellence..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by sammyj: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Go to the clueless one and get clueless answer abi. shocked grin
MosakuAW:
undecided Why must every consultation be Obasanjo.

Is Obasanjo the only former president.

Please go to Otuoke and consult Goodluck too.

Haba! This na cheating oooo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by strongerthaneva(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Whoz obasanjo?
The Gods wey dey chop fried rice..the slayer of the niger deltans and the finisher of jonathans ambition..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by ldpele(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
ulmaukpong:
nigga d truth is they want objs help at d tribunal
clearly shows that you haven't been to uyo ever

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by dammytosh: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
and Nairaland Kids be like

"OBJ is no longer relevant, it is just 1 vote" grin grin grin

Homage roll call.

Acknowledge your boss. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by obailala(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:

lol... No offense but what wisdom is there to possibly tap from Goodluck?

**This is not an insult, it's just a honest question***

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by xakakes: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jorussia:
.Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.
why did the doctors release you from Yaba left
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by oluspencer(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:
Tinubu is in trouble, every one is ganging up on him. Seems obj is about to annoint Saraki leader of the Yorubas.

Saraki is not yoloba!
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by oluspencer(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
dammytosh:
and Nairaland Kids be like

"OBJ is no longer relevant, it is just 1 vote" grin grin grin

Homage roll call.

Acknowledge your boss. grin

Gbafun oga ee
Obj vs Jonathan!!
A.k.A chairman vs Mai guard.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by rottennaija(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Jorussia:
.Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.

You took the words out of my mouth. There is nothing more to it than that

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by ugoezeik(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2015
I swear dis obj wowo ehhhhh. hope say no him name dem use as wowo street in one street like in ajegunle lagos. but wait oooo, why is it dat every politician always pay dis man homage. is he really an Oracle?
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by obodundo(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2015
ShineuEye:
Tinubu is in trouble, every one is ganging up on him. Seems obj is about to annoint Saraki leader of the Yorubas.
shocked
ShineuEye:
so saraki is now yoruba? I thought he was fulani or something....
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by rottennaija(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by obodundo(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2015
ShineuEye:
shocked
ShineuEye:
so saraki is now yoruba? I thought he was fulani or something....
And eh, no one can appoint anyone as leader of the yorubas or any ethnic group for dat matter. Even obj himself can't come out and say he's the leader of the yorubas. Same applies to tinubu
Leadership status is by consensus....you can't impose it on people, u can only EARN it
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by engrjacuzzi: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2015
since when did obasanjo become seer or an Oracle that they now have to go to him for consultation
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Astutechris(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2015
The rate of 'closed door meeting' in this country this days is becoming something else. Soon that phrase will loss it values.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by MosakuAW(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:

Am only kidding too....

grin
obailala:

Am only kidding too....
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by MosakuAW(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2015
sammyj:
Go to the clueless one and get clueless answer abi. shocked grin

Baddest guy. Na u talk am oooo no be me.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Empredboy(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

it seems ppl av forgoten GEJ ooo. Well maybe because they know he is politically weak. Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by easystudy101: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari Neva see anytin yet.
Now he will know why GEJ kept OBJ at arms length
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by MosakuAW(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Empredboy:
it seems ppl av forgoten GEJ ooo. Well maybe because they know he is politically weak. Too bad!

Lol. Na you talk am no be me oooo

I no dey there oooo
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by reuben79: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=MosakuAW post=34968668] undecided Why must every consultation be Obasanjo.

Haba! This na cheating oooo[/quo hmmmmmmmm u dey make me dey laugh in French..... otuoke get road?### who dey derself.yeyeee
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by reuben79: 1:03am On Jun 21, 2015
he need advise 4m obj abt meetin bew him, Atiku and agbaje.Atiku is looking 4 runingmate at cost.were watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police / Buhari's Top 10 (PHOTOS) / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.