Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] (1855 Views)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Swearing In Of Ojukwu As Head Of State Of Biafra By Chief Justice Of Biafra+ Pic / The Last Pilot To Biafra - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by EasternPride: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is the Biafran agitation gaining massive international notice once again?
Richard Brandon tweets about Biafra.

Checkout what he posted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/richardbranson

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by donephi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Richard Branson been indifferent about Biafra.
Here to read comments.
FTC
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by OreMI22: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by EasternPride: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

Funny

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by gregg2: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by bolabolakemi(f): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
The power of twitting abound... shocked
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by hakeem4(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:
The power of twitting abound... shocked

come and follow me
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by bolabolakemi(f): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
hakeem4:
come and follow me
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
gregg2:
Nigeria is doomed
Because?
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by BLOTRS: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2015
The world is watching, they see what we complain about everyday and will give us their support when the time comes
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by generaliy07(m): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month God's People, its your month of Perfection!!!

https://samueliyanu./2015/06/30/diary-of-a-regular-village-boy-part-2/

Click and read the funny story of how Bros Timmy ended up impregnating seven girls at once, all of them coming with their parents same day, this one na Gobe!!!

Read this first to see how it started, this young village boy can "lie for Africa"

https://samueliyanu./2015/06/30/diary-of-a-regular-village-boydiary-of-a-regular-village-boy/
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by funnyme(f): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Richard Branson Of Virgin Groups Tweets About Biafra [pic] by bolabolakemi(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

"EFCC What Of Amaechi?" / I Never Knew Oshiomole Can Be This Handsome- Photos / 551 MDAs Had Already Joined TSA As At Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.