Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. (779 Views)

How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / A Guide On How To Update A Joomla Website Manually / Help Me To Update A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
RYANAYO

I hereby use this medium to inform the General public that that the nairalander with moniker RYANAYO is scam. My allegations is due below with screenshots.

5:00pm On Apr 03 RYANAYO made a thread inviting a lander who could make posts to his blog at stipulated price as reward.

Link to thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2235472/blog-poster-wanted-sure-monthly

I messaged on WhatsApp,informed him about my interest in working with him, as an experienced blogger who has invented and invested most resources in acquire skills in blogging , i approached and enlightened him about the current state of the page the required amendments to be made , I think with my generosity or something i was awarded that same evening with the job and Told him I will start working the next day which is Saturday 04 april.

I started the job the next day as promised, Working so hard and spending much on gathering unique posts to make up with the page ,after some few days , i messaged him and made an opinion to at least make me half payment after two weeks of working with him & we both agreed on that .

Two weeks plus three days came , i messaged him remembering him about the deal which he acknowledged and promised to pay that very day, I waited so long , but nothing would come up, I didn't cos of this stop the job considering him as a family A nairalander, After a week he called and apologised ,pleading and making hell of promises to make full payment at the end of the month..

A month plus 5 days came, RYANAYO is still no where to be found, Today is 21 06 2015 , i haven't still receive a word from me as he has been ignoring my WhatsApp messages and calls.

I've messaged the admin Adewesko2k over a month or more now about the issue with proofs and all , But NO the admin is of No use, as only that could say is i will get back to you .

I've wasted much now, money ,time and resources.
I think i shouldn't let this GO just like that.

cc: Slyr0x,adewasco2k,lalasticala ,ishilove,seun,kazzonline
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by raayah(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by MosakuAW(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Can I call you poster? Business call.
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
raayah:
OP, I sympathize with you. This is a very sad story.

Unfortunately, you are in Nigeria and its hard to press charges on him.

If you still have admin access to the site. Spam it with your experience. Let everyone know the kind of person he is. If possible tell the people who advertise on the blog your story, track his facebook and post if.

If you know his home address, print posters with his name, picture , address and what he did around the truth.

Use his email to register for xx.x sites and other websites that spam emails. Create fake female profiles on nairaland and such and give out his number.

Show him pepper.

Thanks for your candid advice ma'am, I appreciate this so much. I see no reason why people would be so in human.

If you know you ain't up to task, why letting people into it.

it pains me really hard and i look forward to admins view over this...
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Nairalander01: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2015
This is an opportunity to teach the guy a lesson.
Change the back end login password if you can.
Hijack the site until he pays.

This is your sweat, don't wait for the mods to do something about it before you react.
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Nairalander01:
This is an opportunity to teach the guy a lesson.
Change the back end login password if you can.
Hijack the site until he pays.

This is your sweat, don't wait for the mods to do something about it before you react.

It could have been done earlier than said bro.
Just that i have less Admin right on the page.

I don't know why human could be really HEARTLESS.
After spending so much and all.
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by needinfo: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Ho much did you agree as full payment and also did you guys make it clear the payment will be half or full.what is his blog url
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
needinfo:
Ho much did you agree as full payment and also did you guys make it clear the payment will be half or full.what is his blog url

Yes, we agreed on all before i actually commence of the job.

link : Sharebitemag..com
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2015
seun!!
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by emillionaire: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2015
bro can you work with me on my site. check my signature. add me up on bbm
Re: SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam. by Tolzeal(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Seems Non seem to care...

(1) (Reply)

Google Server Down? / How To Remove Index.php From Urls In Joomla / How To Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (lmy48b) On Redmi 1s With The Mokee Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.