Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Am A Local Champion - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Local Champion - Wike (26193 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / See Why Governor Adams Oshiomole Is A Local Champion. (PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by iukpe: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rivers State has a long long way to go as the oil capital of Nigeria. The state needs real development plans and lesser political projects.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by lawsbanks: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
dayo23:
What kind of a statement is this bro?

Thanks for d question!
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by drshrewd: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
After a review of his emergence as the Governor of Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike has described himself as “a local champion.”
The reason, Wike said is because he has spent all his life in Port Harcourt where he attended his primary, secondary schools and university in the state.
The only time he said he spent outside Port Harcourt was “when I went to Lagos for my Law School, that is a professional one.”
Wike who spoke Saturday in Port Harcourt during an interactive forum with reporters also described himself as the engine room of former Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s election into office.
The governor explained that he was teaching those in Amaechi’s camp the way to play the game of politics, because “there is no polling booth in the state that I do not know or do not know anybody.”
For those who have been criticizing his emergence as governor, he said, “the fact is that I was prepared for that election.
“I was a Council Chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person.
“As I sit down here, grin I can mention one, one person from each ward grin. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength.”
The governor also said that during the course of the campaigns, “I never emaciated one day, the truth of the matter is that if you do the election 100 times in this state, I will win.”
On the sacked lecturers of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Wike said that they were people who have not started work with the school at all.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-m-a-local-champion-says-wike/

cheesyonce a motor park thug remains a motor park thug cheesy
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by lawsbanks: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.

I hardly comment but seeing dis post, i should be generous enough to let u kno dt u may need d services of a psychiatrist
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Kolade354(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike
Mark ma words
shut it Deir Boy,,,,,,,,,,,,Empty-Threat everytime

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Banter1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike Mark ma words
talk is cheap.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We will bring down "nigeria" if anytin happens to wike Mark ma words
nonsensical threat
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by avalontony(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
oga wike ....abeg dirty the cover pH road.....
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Swagk101(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mark ma words
Asari did more than this bro, where is d murda4cka?Go get a life nigga
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Mznaett: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
I couldnt help but 2 lmao with dz comment

Baba~one~chance aka baba~go~slow hahahahahaha
una never c anything yet!
#lady4rmmars
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by mustafo: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Watch it, Mr governor, that you don't bankrupt the state by your borrowing when enough was left over in the coffers of the state.

Those people you know wont save you when EFCC eventually comes for you.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by nsyforreal: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Wait for the election tribunal to come kick you out!

Odensen!!

bros, tribunal can't kick him out. worst case they will call first rerun and wike will flog him real bad again.

A.P.C can't win rivers state. APC knows this too

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
When he says he knows all the wards, you have to believe him. He's a street, what my yoruba guys would call,AGBERO.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by harry509: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
After a review of his emergence as the Governor of Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike has described himself as “a local champion.”
The reason, Wike said is because he has spent all his life in Port Harcourt where he attended his primary, secondary schools and university in the state.
The only time he said he spent outside Port Harcourt was “when I went to Lagos for my Law School, that is a professional one.”
Wike who spoke Saturday in Port Harcourt during an interactive forum with reporters also described himself as the engine room of former Governor Chibuike Amaechi’s election into office.
The governor explained that he was teaching those in Amaechi’s camp the way to play the game of politics, because “there is no polling booth in the state that I do not know or do not know anybody.”
For those who have been criticizing his emergence as governor, he said, “the fact is that I was prepared for that election.
“I was a Council Chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person.
“As I sit down here, I can mention one, one person from each ward. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength.”
The governor also said that during the course of the campaigns, “I never emaciated one day, the truth of the matter is that if you do the election 100 times in this state, I will win.”
On the sacked lecturers of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Wike said that they were people who have not started work with the school at all.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-m-a-local-champion-says-wike/
ok ooh.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by millionboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hahahah.......who wil file him,wen he has chased ameachi into sambisa forest.Amechi is afraid of him o
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
or wil u?tek ur pile jor
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

By the end of the year! Wike will be in Otuoke washing Mama Piss panties, as Dakuku Peterside must have taken over governance.

sorry.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
lolababe331e:
Wike is becoming childish , let him get to work and stop all these childish stunts

Reserve that for Sai dullard.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its very good that he knows that.

Pls Check my signature & download my song.Thanks
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Ebwalams(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
wike is disturbed because he already knew the election tribunal going on is not going to favour him. if he really want to remain in office he better emulate gov of Akwa ibom and meet obj for favour. obuah should go with him.
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by ipreach: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is the man of the people as long as Rivers State is concern
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Zzyco: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

By the end of the year! Wike will be in Otuoke washing Mama Piss panties, as Dakuku Peterside must have taken over governance.
Are you frm rivers state..... If no shut up,, if yes get loss
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by olaarie(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mark ma words

U did nothing when Jona loose as a President, what will you when ur local champion is dispose? NOTHING......over sabi dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by olaarie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipreach:
Wike is the man of the people as long as Rivers State is concern

Many Nigerians are fools, before the emergence of Amechi as governor. Many of us cant stay at Eleme junction especially during raining season, Oil Mill area to Rumukrushi was so bad, Mile 1 area of the state was the worst, Rumuola was so rough. Amechi tenure fixed many of this and more. I want to see Wike rule for atleast 4yrs then I can compare. For now, if you are already killing yourself to support Wike that you never know his true actions, you are dummy and an enemy of Nigeria....
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by ipreach: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
olaarie:

Many Nigerians are fools, before the emergence of Amechi as governor. Many of us cant stay at Eleme junction especially during raining season, Oil Mill area to Rumukrushi was so bad, Mile 1 area of the state was the worst, Rumuola was so rough. Amechi tenure fixed many of this and more. I want to see Wike rule for atleast 4yrs then I can compare. For now, if you are already killing yourself to support Wike that you never know his true actions, you are dummy and an enemy of Nigeria....

You don't know what you are saying here.

Eleme junctio, oil mill, olozu, mile 1 market, etc. was commissioned by Omehia

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sambrow(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
local champion indeed!

Odensen!!
come and kick him out. I don't know u biznez wit rivers. Ode
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sambrow(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
sosanova:
grin cheesy grin grin
Wicked Wike tormenting Amaechi since 1867 BC
Sai Wike
if elections are held 1 million times in Rivers State, Wike will win 1 million times...All those Tajudeen from Osun state n Outside Rivers State coming here to type rubbish that there was no election in Rivers State should go n kiss the ass of Aregbese n thief-nubu .
where is love button. U spoke ma mind
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sambrow(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
okangaijele:
these stupid Yorubas are here drinking panadol for Rivers man wahala. Yoruba people go home and ask Aregberascal to pay your parents pensions. Mad people.
yoruba are not mad ppl, we just have some nonentity dat won't mind their biznez. Wike is d man of d ppl in rivers state, tribuna can't do shit
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by sambrow(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2015
nerodenero:
Wike is weak, the reason he talks like the weakling that he is. He is just occupying till the real owner comes grin grin grin
oponu, dats u name
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by Franzeez(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Clerverly:

Dreamer.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by ighodalonosa(m): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2015
okangaijele:

HELP ME TELL THEM

1 Like

Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by saminduka(m): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Clerverly:

Who takes you guys seriously again after all your empty threats before we sent that Useless jonathan to Otuoke!
See useful Cleverly.
Chai. Owu na bustard o!
Re: I Am A Local Champion - Wike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Maybe na Port Harcourt him do him NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Destroy Illegal Crude Oil Refineries & Kidnapers Camp In Niger Delta.PICS / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.