Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (42969 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by fxskye: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Bugatie:

Buhari is yet to start work,

His party and Lie Mohammed are not being sincere with him. For an administration that is less than a month old and yet to make key appointments, it's foolhardy for any sane person(his party) to rush and start counting achievements.

It's true Nigerians are eager to see how much of its campaign promises the new govt will fulfil but in th deepest of heart, I believe it's too early to adjudge him failure or otherwise.

And for those giving Buhari credit for the refineries due to resume operations very soon, you need to stop hating and accord praise to whom it's due (GEJ).

Meanwhile, in other news, Buhari is paying his cows presidential visit while we are here killing ourselves

You are on point except our comatose refineries. My take on it is that these refineries were/are working. But because of love for corruption and inept of GEJ, the "Big Boys" played him lots over the refineries. Or better assumed he was part of the "game".

In my view, if GEJ had the TAM almost completed, it would have been part of his campaign tools even with video evidence. But he joined them to scam Nigerian masses. Meanwhile knowing fully well that PMB understand the industry, the big boys game can't continue and NNPC quickly need to align to authenticity before they might be welcome by our jails.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by intergral(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No what is bad character is having people like you who are sycophants and constitute an INTEGRAL chunk of the problems facing Nigeria... having ediots who can't distinguish between messages and messengers....stupiddd folks like you who would rather discuss persons than issues...myopic guys like you who rather gossip about others than engage in constructive acts...

Why not Apply for minister of tourism since you have travelled more than Op or campaign to become Methuselah of Nigeria since you're above 20...

Go and chain him till rapture before he starts talking or confronting dogoyaro's scams....
Oya clap for yaself hungry biafran! I believe you can do better than this go back and type something with a little bit of sense in it...
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by emmykk(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
the progressives rush to view his articles for comic relief. You have no idea how barcanista gets me rolling on the floor laughing after reading most of his empty articles. All i see in his articles are the tears of a loser.
the issue he raise,you are yet to clarifies it.

Buhari seems to be a confused president.the power is here but he seems not to know what to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:
Oya clap for yaself hungry biafran! I believe you can do better than this go back and type something with a little bit of sense on it...

Problem isn't in my typing more but in your lack of comprehension due to your compressed and virus infested brain...

You call me biafran? u don't know how proud I am to be one...thanks for acknowledging my ancestry...

I would have reciprocated if I knew yours but I am sure you're still confused about your ancestry... so keep hoping for more wisdom...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Mogidi: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
See food wey I miss, chai!

Well done barcanista, a well deserved frontpage article.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by fxskye: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
airex:
How can an empty article get u rolling on the floor with laughter? Don't u think Ure d one with an empty skull?

the term "empty" doesn't mean empty as a world but means meaningless article in that contest.

So i support the guy. Barcanista is just on "Revenge Mission". APC-led admin hasn't started but searching for a directional bearing which is ok because if it were to hit the ground running, it might run in a wrong direction.

Let's wait for its 100 days in office then we can beginning to analyze its direction to 2019.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by mustymatic(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
My Senior Boss, no mind them. In one sentence they will shout that Buhari is working. In another sentence they will tell you that it is too early to criticise. These APC people just assume that everyone is dumb!
my Boss you are dumb o, all these criticism you are engaged in are not for the sake of our govt but because the new president is not someone you like, hence it's gonna b like this for u till u brace urself with change.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by jimmayoy: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2015
GEJ was a curse to Nigeria,a president that personally sabotaged our refineries in order to pave way for fuel importation and subsidy fraud deserves to end up in jail.
Who and who was convicted over the subsidy fraud?
I think GEJ actually had his PHD in wayology with masters in fraudology.this man's love for corruption is unprecedented,if corruption na woman GEJ for no waste time to marry am.GEJ at the right time God go pay you back.
The money shared in the name of turn around maintainance could actually construct two brand news refineries for us and people like barcalista or whatever his name is are here deceiving their generation yet unborn,i think this guy barcalista should be tried for crime against humanity.
If by next month those refineries begins operation then i think GEJ should be tried and jailed.
As for performance,i know when PMB eventually names his cabinet his ministers will come out smoking.God bless the new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by airex(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
fxskye:

the term "empty" doesn't mean empty as a world but means meaningless article in that contest.

So i support the guy. Barcanista is just on "Revenge Mission". APC-led admin hasn't started but searching for a directional bearing which is ok because if it were to hit the ground running, it might run in a wrong direction.

Let's wait for its 100 days in office then we can beginning to analyze its direction to 2019.
Still what I'm talking about! How can a meaningless article amuse one to the extent of rolling on the floor?!

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by intergral(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Problem isn't in my typing more but in your lack of comprehension due to your compressed and virus infested brain...

You call me biafran? u don't know how proud I am to be one...thanks for acknowledging my ancestry...

I would have reciprocated if I knew yours but I am sure you're still confused about your ancestry... so keep hoping for more wisdom...
BIAFRA your ancestor?... I laugh In japanese!...... Come back when you can do better.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:
BIAFRA your ancestor?... I laugh In japanese!...... Come back when you can do better.

Back to topic...who says buhari knows his bearing in government... submit your proof plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by emsheddy(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
edgeproduk:

Delusional you are!!your problem is itching ear you like hearing what will complement your gullibility.The efcc has been given free hands to work unlike GEJ tenure when their hands were tied...can you tell me one person that got convicted by efcc during GEJ tenure even though the crimes were commited right in front of his face.Those said people barca is talking about still has their case with the efcc,procedings still continues this is democracy things don't happen overnight after all you guys will still be the first to critisize him if he bypasses the courts to impliment judgement.So I don't see the fuss
Oya clap for yourself. You have spoken big english 'delusional n Gullibility'. Barcanista is only responsible for what he said. and not what you understand. Do well to shelf ur insults else I recommend u for a distinguished doctor of such cases. His Excellency Sir Truckpusher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by fxskye: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2015
papoose999:
ds shit is funny 2 u ryt ok pls tell me one tin wey d baba dn du since e dn enta...d old man is a first class tourist

Baba takes security 1st, economy 2nd, politics 3rd.

Those International meetings make up 1st

Ahmed Joda transition/enquiry commission makes u p 2nd

Silence watch of NASS polity makes up 3rd
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by intergral(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Back to topic...who says buhari knows his bearing in government... submit your proof plzzzz
Are you intErested in an intelligent discussion?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nokiax2(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2015
One madnes with op is how can u compare not up to a month adm to six yrs adm? Does it make sense atol?? Why cant us be patience nd prayerful 4 dis administration!? All of us know how de economy of dis nation is bad, u cant just be expecting miracle from newly govt, plss let js give them time. Even Buhari was beging nigerians to be patient with him, this is to tell u d@ he is trying his best to bring peace. Been selfish nd seeking attension wont do us any good, if it become bad u will not even sit in ur room or office to type nonsense. And for ur information Buhari/Yemi govt will succeed. Ur bad wishes will only end on ur head.
God bless Buhari/Yemi i wish them longlife and prosperity throughout there administration. Amin.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I take you based on your points...why not go back and edit your first post in this thread if you cannot substantiate it at least it will make you appear reasonable...
that I will not do because political optimistic people knows what that means.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by festico: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2015
buhari is yet to perform atall talkmore of out performing the past administration.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by jomoh: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

and ur still here replying the foool............this means ur a very big fooooool.

Where did I reply him? Why don't you observe issues/situations before you jump on it? Its a sign of intelligence you know.

emsheddy:
On the contrary, I will tell u am not surprised by ur comment. Nigerians and our lazy to read attitude. His comparison is a sign of lunacy right? What then did u call what Lai Mohammed said about the 3 weeks government having outperformed the 6 years government? Ok, let me assume u never read what Lai Mohammed said. But dude let me advice u, learn how to read, inorder to be able to put ur God-given brain to use. Barcanista made huge sense in helping sensible folks refute the nonsense Lai Mohammed spilled. He cannot be liable for ur lack of understanding. So, if asked, who is displaying a sign of lunacy between u and him? The answer is very obvious..

There's what they call selective reading. I prefer to read sensible piece to a nonsensical essay. I suppose I don't have to stress myself trying to make a point about how your hero failed as against the 3weeks president cos its obvious, like your friend above, you are part of the "younger generations" who don't have a mind of their own on issues. You need your local champion to brainwashenlighten you.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:
Are you intErested in an intelligent discussion?

Nah question abi ajuju be this?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by intergral(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah question abi ajuju be this?
I mean are you interested in us discussing as Nigerians not as party supporter....
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
that I will not do because political optimistic people knows what that means.

Keep dreaming and fantasizing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:

I mean are you interested in us discussing as Nigerians not as party supporter....

Bro, you don't need any permission to state your convictions and I have right to trash them out if I feel so based on my convictions too...partisan or not is irrelevant... it is all about logic and coherent reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by pasol4real(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is shocking that agents of the administration have started with their propaganda to deceive Nigerians. Only yesterday, Alhaji Lai Muhammed came out to praise the government and even stated that it has done a lot more than his predecessor. I believe that we should all look into the administration to determine the scector that Buhari performed. Please forgive me for the "lenghty write-up"

Corruption
It is on record that since President Buhari took over power from Dr Goodluck Jonathan, he is yet to initiate any high profile corruption case nor vigorously pursued those he inherited. Buhari inherited the case against exGov Timpre Sylva, disgraced Adamawa state exGov Muritala Nyako, his son Abdulaziz Nyako. He also inherited the case against exMinister Femi Fani Kayode, exGov Ali Modu Sheriff and immediate past Governor of Jigawa state Sule Lamido(and his sons). The case of Sylva is well publicised. Murtala Nyako was impeached for corruption and fled the country in 2014. He was declared wanted by EFCC in Feb 4, 2015 along with his son Abdulaziz Nyako. The exGov "magestically" returned to Nigeria 24hrs after Buhari took over. He reported himself to EFCC, drank coffee with the commission staffs and came out smiling. He has been granted "administrative bail" by the same commission that declared him wanted 5months ago. His son Abdulaziz was also declared wanted in Feb for N15billion fraud and was arrested in his hiding in Gombe state two weeks later. Funny enough the APC gifted him Adamawa South Senatorial ticket which they won. Nothing is heard of his case since Buhari took over. Modu Sheriff was first invited in April 23 by EFCC. He declined the invitation. The EFCC under Jonathan on May 24 announced that they will declare him wanted. Jonathan left power and Sheriff appeared from nowhere to visit EFCC. He himself went there to drink coffee and walked out. Nothing is heard of his case again. Buhari also inherited the case against FFK which EFCC under Jonathan had been pursuing with vigour. However, Buhari's EFCC failed to show up in court on the day of judgement. In fact, it was FFK's lawyer that was "begging" the judge to pass judgement on Thursday June 18. For the case of Sule Lamido, the EFCC had arrested his two sons for laundering N10billion in Nov 2013 which was linked to their father. Buhari inherited the case but the exGov "surrendered" himself to EFCC under Buhari, drank his own coffee and walked out gallantly. Not a single high profile corruption case that Buhari inherited is being pursued vigorously. The EFCC swooped on Ikedi Ohakim the ex-Imo state Governor few days ago and released him almost immediately. No case was heard about the former governor afterward.

In addition to the above, President Buhari is yet to initiate arrest and prosecution of any low profile case. The interrogation of NNPC officials was as a result of the May 18 directive that the exPetroleum Minister Diezani Madueke sent to EFCC after getting approval of then President Goodluck Jonathan. The 14 foreigners that are being tried for oil theft were arrested on March 8 under Jonathan by the Navy. They were later handed over to EFCC. The case of CBN fraudsters that are being tried for N8billion fraud was actually started in September 2014. The EFCC started their investigation in November 2014 and their arraignment followed after rigorous investigation. All these are under Jonathan. How many corruption cases has Buhari started? How can Buhari spokesperson claim Buhari has achieved more?

Security
Between Feb 13 and May 29, Nigeria recorded huge success against BH terrorists. Since Buhari took over, BH have struck more than 12 times, killing over 600 Nigerians as a result. The case of the Chibok girls is not even being talked of. So in what way has Buhari achieved more than Jonathan in Security?

Economy:
Since May 29, Nigeria's economy has been on the decline. According to The Punch, As of Thursday June 18, three weeks after the inauguration of the President on May 29, the value of equities listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange had declined by N238bn or 2.04 per cent, while the NSE All-Share Index fell by 2.47 per cent or 849.87 basis points.(Punch 19, June 2015). There is no policy framework on the economy as at today. Nigeria is floating on Auto-piloting system. So what has Buhari achieved?

Infrastructure, Education and Political Stability
Since taking over government, Buhari is yet to mix "cement and sand together" not to talk of kick starting infrastructural project. Nothing has even been heard of electrixity so far. Similarly, new policy direction has been heard on Education. The government and the party almost held the country and the National Assembly to ransom all because their preferred candidates lost principal office positions. This almost created a political chaos.
What has Buhari really achieved in these sectors?

Propaganda:
The government and their agents seem to be determined to "rule" the country according to the tenet of propaganda. Earlier this month, APC senior chief Nasir elrufai told the world that officers of past administration have started returning stolen money. Because it is was a lie, he couldn't name any official. He didn't even mention the amount returned, time the money was returned, and the receiving party.

The government is also trying to deceive Nigerians that they are winning the war on terrorism because foreign governments pledged support. However, they failed to tell Nigerians that the rhetoric support of foreign government is not new. In fact on May 14 2014, world powers pledged to Nigeria under Dr Jonathan that they will support the anti-terrorism war http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigeria-will-conquer-boko-haram-goodluck-jonathan-says-n100116. It is also hypocritical and "propagandious" for President Buhari to count his "tour" as achievement just to deceive Nigerians.

The NNPC recently announced that the refineries "WILL" start working by next month (in their bid to give Nigerians the false hope that the government is working). However, they failed to tell Nigerians that President Buhari did not have a SINGLE input in the refineries turn around maintenance. In fact, he had no clue about what the contract papers look like. Anyway, the refinery is not working yet, we shall discuss more when it start to work.

In the first week of the administration, to appear transparent, the government tried to play on our intelligence by trying to use the secret Asset Declaration with CCB to equate the Public Asset Declaration. In fact, the spokesman of Buhari even boasted that by "declaring with the CCB, the President and his Vice had fulfilled their pledge". Nigerians resisted and insisted on seeing Buhari and Osinbajo Assets. They(APC) came up with another story that they are waiting for the 30days verification of CCB. Though we know their lies, we are counting on days and we shall remind them at the appropriate time.

I want to use this medium to appeal to the APC administration to forget the propaganda idea because we will not allow them such luxury. Nigerians should be rest assured that we will not stop to put the government to their toes despite the intimidation and verbal assault from some of their supporters.

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims
God Bless Us All

Barcanister nnwanem
So Proud of u bro ,though am not suprisd afterall u come from the land of the rising sun ,the descendants of the jews,a ppl specially blessed by God with knowlegde n wisdom.
Keep on with the gud work of keeping them apc rats on their toes.
We are solidly behind u
Notin dey mega.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by davspog2(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
austinvsb1:
While i have never joined others to berate your contributions while noticing them, i am starting to believe in people's accusations that you actively seek attention like your life depended on it with intelligently constructed jargons in the name of analysis.

You certainly are good with words and one can understand why jonathanians like Ichidodo, Mogidi, Oremussanctus, Severusnape and other deranged fellas still suffering from P.E.M.D (Post_Election_Mental_Disorder) rejoice at the sight of your name. Your new found hate for buhari can only increase your blood pressure while he delivers the dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

That being said, only you and your ilks have determined to remain blind to the significant developments that have been witnessed since buharis’s ascension. Starting from America’s pledge of $5million for the joint task force (the U.S wouldn't even sell weapons to Nigeria under GEJ, the govt stinked of corruption that every reputable country had to keep their distance), through G7’s promises of support to the release of $21million by Buhari’s FG for the fight against Boko Haram, the present day government have easily achieved more than its predecessor. That you choose to ignore this developments bearing in mind that the government of the day is just 3 weeks old shows how pathetic your person is.

Refineries: Did you even read what you wrote Mr barcanista? If you had gone through the different accounts that were released, it will be very unwise of you to put the progress of the refineries past Buhari. Different refinery accounts had pointed to one thing and one thing only, the previous administration sabotaged the workability of this refineries. The top directors and engineers in nnpc were allegedly instructed to halt their activities covertly to pave way for siphoning subsidy money and pretend that the refineries are unserviceable even with all the monies sunk in turn around maintenance (TAM). Grow a conscience, would you? Supporting a president that almost sold us back into slavery should be criminal!!

Your Economy talk, TRASH!!! The government is still in its infancy.. Your drunkard while scamming us through okonjo almost ruined the economy beyond repair. Things are beginning to take shape despite efforts to frustrate buhari's first few weeks in office, GEJ's transition committee refused to hand over necessary documents in time but that has not stopped the positives from rolling in. The past few days has seen the Naira appreciate noticeably as against the huge decline we witnessed under your paymaster. That the stock market was your only point of reference still considering that the government is in its infancy is disgusting. i expected that you were more grounded.

*Continues* your first point is enough to show how shallow minded the op is! Same U.S that refused to sell arms to the previous government is now donating!

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by papoose999(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Lai Muhammed only concidered the security sector. PDP supporters started the whole thing. Barcanísta opened a thread 12 days after May 29, asking what Buhari had achieved in those number of days.

God bless the President.
bro its lie mohammed nt lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Keep dreaming and fantasizing
keep being persimistic and hating you will eventually realise you were on wrong path.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by pasol4real(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Take or leave it, Jonathan was a curse.
A curse that willingly handed over Power to Mr West germany.
No Wonder Mr buhari is already looking like a curse raised to Power 10.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by guyguy7(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
BUHARI HAS OUTPERFORMED THE OTUOKE FOOL

Beats that into ops head

If u use ur brain, then u can read and if u read then u understand the topic. It says that APC claimed to outperform GEJ in less than 3 months. How can that be possible and the op jus made it clear by statin out details and here u are being abusive jus because u swore not to ever use ue brain in ur life time. Understand the topic before u talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by intergral(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, you don't need any permission to state your convictions and I have right to trash them out if I feel so based on my convictions too...partisan or not is irrelevant... it is all about logic and coherent reasoning...
ok I will ask you one question about buhari..... Do you think buhari is a president that is interested in becoming wealthy and powerful or somebody who is concerned about Nigeria as a whole?
Mind you I did not say buhari knows the Direction he is heading to! Please answer my question....
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by jay2smart19(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Another trash as usual. I ll begin to take your articles seriously when you begin to praise Buhari's government for things well done. That's how to encourage a government. Even the opposition praises the ruling party @ times. That's politics for you

All you do is criticize , criticize and criticize just to please your ilk on this forum. Its becoming very boring. Change tactics

FYI, the lagoon is ever accommodating

Cc: midolian

are u ok?
wat praise are u talking abt?
name one thing his administration has done?
say the truth wen u c one pls. this country has bin on auto pilot believe it or not. wat has the administration done in 3weeks dat is more dat dat of d past administration? Mr Lia some tyms thinks apc is still the opposition. if he is reasonable, he will b busy on helping the president get his crew and take charge. pls, praise who is humble and not shout out how much he has done or achieved. i thought pmb will hit the ground running as many predicted. well, it shall b well. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is shocking that agents of the administration have started with their propaganda to deceive Nigerians. Only yesterday, Alhaji Lai Muhammed came out to praise the government and even stated that it has done a lot more than his predecessor. I believe that we should all look into the administration to determine the scector that Buhari performed. Please forgive me for the "lenghty write-up"

Corruption
It is on record that since President Buhari took over power from Dr Goodluck Jonathan, he is yet to initiate any high profile corruption case nor vigorously pursued those he inherited. Buhari inherited the case against exGov Timpre Sylva, disgraced Adamawa state exGov Muritala Nyako, his son Abdulaziz Nyako. He also inherited the case against exMinister Femi Fani Kayode, exGov Ali Modu Sheriff and immediate past Governor of Jigawa state Sule Lamido(and his sons). The case of Sylva is well publicised. Murtala Nyako was impeached for corruption and fled the country in 2014. He was declared wanted by EFCC in Feb 4, 2015 along with his son Abdulaziz Nyako. The exGov "magestically" returned to Nigeria 24hrs after Buhari took over. He reported himself to EFCC, drank coffee with the commission staffs and came out smiling. He has been granted "administrative bail" by the same commission that declared him wanted 5months ago. His son Abdulaziz was also declared wanted in Feb for N15billion fraud and was arrested in his hiding in Gombe state two weeks later. Funny enough the APC gifted him Adamawa South Senatorial ticket which they won. Nothing is heard of his case since Buhari took over. Modu Sheriff was first invited in April 23 by EFCC. He declined the invitation. The EFCC under Jonathan on May 24 announced that they will declare him wanted. Jonathan left power and Sheriff appeared from nowhere to visit EFCC. He himself went there to drink coffee and walked out. Nothing is heard of his case again. Buhari also inherited the case against FFK which EFCC under Jonathan had been pursuing with vigour. However, Buhari's EFCC failed to show up in court on the day of judgement. In fact, it was FFK's lawyer that was "begging" the judge to pass judgement on Thursday June 18. For the case of Sule Lamido, the EFCC had arrested his two sons for laundering N10billion in Nov 2013 which was linked to their father. Buhari inherited the case but the exGov "surrendered" himself to EFCC under Buhari, drank his own coffee and walked out gallantly. Not a single high profile corruption case that Buhari inherited is being pursued vigorously. The EFCC swooped on Ikedi Ohakim the ex-Imo state Governor few days ago and released him almost immediately. No case was heard about the former governor afterward.

In addition to the above, President Buhari is yet to initiate arrest and prosecution of any low profile case. The interrogation of NNPC officials was as a result of the May 18 directive that the exPetroleum Minister Diezani Madueke sent to EFCC after getting approval of then President Goodluck Jonathan. The 14 foreigners that are being tried for oil theft were arrested on March 8 under Jonathan by the Navy. They were later handed over to EFCC. The case of CBN fraudsters that are being tried for N8billion fraud was actually started in September 2014. The EFCC started their investigation in November 2014 and their arraignment followed after rigorous investigation. All these are under Jonathan. How many corruption cases has Buhari started? How can Buhari spokesperson claim Buhari has achieved more?

Security
Between Feb 13 and May 29, Nigeria recorded huge success against BH terrorists. Since Buhari took over, BH have struck more than 12 times, killing over 600 Nigerians as a result. The case of the Chibok girls is not even being talked of. So in what way has Buhari achieved more than Jonathan in Security?

Economy:
Since May 29, Nigeria's economy has been on the decline. According to The Punch, As of Thursday June 18, three weeks after the inauguration of the President on May 29, the value of equities listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange had declined by N238bn or 2.04 per cent, while the NSE All-Share Index fell by 2.47 per cent or 849.87 basis points.(Punch 19, June 2015). There is no policy framework on the economy as at today. Nigeria is floating on Auto-piloting system. So what has Buhari achieved?

Infrastructure, Education and Political Stability
Since taking over government, Buhari is yet to mix "cement and sand together" not to talk of kick starting infrastructural project. Nothing has even been heard of electrixity so far. Similarly, new policy direction has been heard on Education. The government and the party almost held the country and the National Assembly to ransom all because their preferred candidates lost principal office positions. This almost created a political chaos.
What has Buhari really achieved in these sectors?

Propaganda:
The government and their agents seem to be determined to "rule" the country according to the tenet of propaganda. Earlier this month, APC senior chief Nasir elrufai told the world that officers of past administration have started returning stolen money. Because it is was a lie, he couldn't name any official. He didn't even mention the amount returned, time the money was returned, and the receiving party.

The government is also trying to deceive Nigerians that they are winning the war on terrorism because foreign governments pledged support. However, they failed to tell Nigerians that the rhetoric support of foreign government is not new. In fact on May 14 2014, world powers pledged to Nigeria under Dr Jonathan that they will support the anti-terrorism war http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigeria-will-conquer-boko-haram-goodluck-jonathan-says-n100116. It is also hypocritical and "propagandious" for President Buhari to count his "tour" as achievement just to deceive Nigerians.

The NNPC recently announced that the refineries "WILL" start working by next month (in their bid to give Nigerians the false hope that the government is working). However, they failed to tell Nigerians that President Buhari did not have a SINGLE input in the refineries turn around maintenance. In fact, he had no clue about what the contract papers look like. Anyway, the refinery is not working yet, we shall discuss more when it start to work.

In the first week of the administration, to appear transparent, the government tried to play on our intelligence by trying to use the secret Asset Declaration with CCB to equate the Public Asset Declaration. In fact, the spokesman of Buhari even boasted that by "declaring with the CCB, the President and his Vice had fulfilled their pledge". Nigerians resisted and insisted on seeing Buhari and Osinbajo Assets. They(APC) came up with another story that they are waiting for the 30days verification of CCB. Though we know their lies, we are counting on days and we shall remind them at the appropriate time.

I want to use this medium to appeal to the APC administration to forget the propaganda idea because we will not allow them such luxury. Nigerians should be rest assured that we will not stop to put the government to their toes despite the intimidation and verbal assault from some of their supporters.

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims
God Bless Us All

.....my dear go rest we know APC.....dey a bunch of showbiz monkeys......they ll soon expose their nudity to nigerians...we never start....d movie is abt to begin...abeg beg PMB....personal mail Box to name him kitchen staff ooO we are tired ooo abi the injection dem give am for election don dey wear off.....e no even no d diff between Germany and West Germany....hmmm God help us......no be me talk am oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Nokiax2:
One madnes with op is how can u compare not up to a month adm to six yrs adm? Does it make sense atol?? Why cant us be patience nd prayerful 4 dis administration!? All of us know how de economy of dis nation is bad, u cant just be expecting miracle from newly govt, plss let js give them time. Even Buhari was beging nigerians to be patient with him, this is to tell u d@ he is trying his best to bring peace. Been selfish nd seeking attension wont do us any good, if it become bad u will not even sit in ur room or office to type nonsense. And for ur information Buhari/Yemi govt will succeed. Ur bad wishes will only end on ur head.
God bless Buhari/Yemi i wish them longlife and prosperity throughout there administration. Amin.

It's never too early to give some criticism especially when Lie Mohd is insulting our sanity with his infantile and shameful, barefaced lies.

Whoever says PMB has done more than GEJ during these last weeks is mad. Pure madness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.