Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Racism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racism (669 Views)

RACISM: Man Stabbed So Hard That It Almost Damaged His Spine (graphic) / RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). / Stop Racism: Facebook Gave The Option To Change DP To France Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism by grad2012(f): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
How can you walk into an all black church during bible study sit with them,later stand up telling them they killed and raped ur women,so you have to kill them and then you start shooting killing 9 innocent people all in the name of hate and to start up a war between whites and blacks. This is sad and heart breaking now even the house of God is not respected anymore all in the name of hate and racism.
This got me thinking
when will this end ?
when will whites stop thinking they are superior than blacks?
What is the root of racism?
What can be done?

1 Like

Re: Racism by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pbs4real,I sight yougrin
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
Pbs4real,I sight yougrin
u get mouth smiley
Re: Racism by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
pbs4real:
u get mouth smiley
I love ur 2nd. Accnt angry
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
I love ur 2nd. Accnt angry
second acc?shockedshocked
Re: Racism by grad2012(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Really pbs4real why are u doing dis on my thread not nyc at all
Re: Racism by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
pbs4real:
second acc?shockedshocked
dey deceive yaself angry
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
grad2012:
Really pbs4real why are u doing dis on my thread not nyc at all
mayb u shld ask vhema cos i was on my own wen she mentioned me hereundecided am sorry grad2012.
Re: Racism by grad2012(f): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
pbs4real:
mayb u shld ask vhema cos i was on my own wen she mentioned me hereundecided am sorry grad2012.
i don't care about her who ever she is but more about you that's why i mentioned you cos you are nyc person with a very matured mind and one of my frnds here , anyways apology accepted.Happy Sunday
Re: Racism by Btruth: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry for the loss of the nine souls. Black & white thing in America, only God can intervene to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
grad2012:
i don't care about her who ever she is but more about you that's why i mentioned you cos you are nyc person with a very matured mind and one of my frnds here , anyways apology accepted.Happy Sunday
same here. . Tnx
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
@ topic. . . RIP TO THE DEADundecided the most annoying part is churches wont beef up their securitysad its so unfortunate, rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Racism by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
pbs4real:
abegiiiangry dey dere dey deceive yasef angry
Re: Racism by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
grad2012:
pbs4real stp dis nonsenseembarassed
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
abegiiiangry dey dere dey deceive yasef angry
abeg meet me for another thread make we knw derail this one abeg. .since i join NL. . .nah only one acc i dey operate on. . .i neva get ish wit any MOD b4 wey go warrant BAN cos i dey lyk respect masef. . . .#enufsaidundecided
Re: Racism by pbs4real(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
pbs4real stp dis nonsenseembarassed
i dn begin suspect u sefundecided e be lyk say nah u be grad2012sad

(1) (Reply)

I’m Destined To Be A Robber / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres / Army to take Disciplinary Action against Officers On Maraba Brutality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.