Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) (9299 Views)

How To Increase Youtube Viewers And Subcribers From 0 To 1,000,000,000 Even More / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / This Is What Radiation Can Do To The Human Body *viewer Discretion* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by charlesucheh(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
So this are the organs in me and how they look like. GOD is great indeed!!!

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by INTROVERT(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Corpse

1 Like

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by hadura29(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cadaver

1 Like

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by Nani4all(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
y always Introvert?
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by Starships4u(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadura29:
Cadaver
what course you doing or did??
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by hadura29(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
what course you doing or did??

BSc. Science lab tech..
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by DeHero1: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chai... God is GREAT!

This won't b new to Clifford Orji.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by Starships4u(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadura29:

BSc. Science lab tech..
wow!! Keep it up.... I luv ur brilliance
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by babajero(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Human flesh matters not but the soul is the main thing
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by menesheh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
?
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by menesheh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
charlesucheh:
So this are the organs in me and how they look like. GOD is great indeed!!!

You asserted god in this context while talking about dissecting in the lab.

Can you explain more why it is God that did all those things we are viewing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by sinaj(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
xo diz man was once full of life cry
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by smexy(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

You asserted god in this context why talking about dissecting in the lab.

Can you explain more why it is God that did all those things are viewing?
atheists! Always in search of opportunities to argue.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by menesheh(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2015
smexy:
atheists! Always in search of opportunities to argue.

Is that the way you see it,

So be it for you but it didn't answer anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by charlesucheh(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

You asserted god in this context why talking about dissecting in the lab.

Can you explain more why it is God that did all those things we are viewing?
I didn't say GOD did the dissect, was only amazed on how GOD gave us life by putting all those in us. Or do you think Adam wasn't having those in him at inception of his creation?
NB: I gave reverence to, i didn't assert.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by menesheh(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
I didn't say GOD did the dissect, was only amazed on how GOD gave us life by putting all those in us. Or do you think Adam wasn't having those in him at inception of his creation?
NB: I gave reverence to, i didn't assert.

Good,

How did you conclude and gave reverence to such a deity?
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by smexy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

Is that the way you see it,

So be it for you but it didn't answer anything.
and if you ask me, only people standing on a shaky pedestal FAQs
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by charlesucheh(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:

Good,

How did you conclude and gave reverence to such a deity?
hey! What are you? Some sort of atheist? Gosh!!! if you are, then, you're discussing with the wrong person.
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by menesheh(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
charlesucheh:
hey! What are you? Some sort of atheist? Gosh!!! if you are, then, you're discussing with the wrong person.

grin
Thanks for your information
Re: Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion) by charlesucheh(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:

grin Thanks for your information
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photo's) To Waptrick / Jelani Hydar Aliyu, Who Designed The Chevrolet Volt / How To Create Your Own Personal Config File For Http Injector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.