Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart (6359 Views)

Feeling Empty.. Solve The Attached Puzzle / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
RIDDLE TIME.I am something, a lot of people don't like me, including you.but I'm called upon anytime one is injured.i like playing with pregnant women, I'm a 5 letter word, and if my last letter is put before 1st letter, I become a name of a country, WHAT AM I?

No bashing please

1 Like

Re: Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart by eyeview: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Which country does cassillas,ramos,torres,fabregas,iniesta,xavi etc play for?
Re: Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart by DeHero1: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
eyeview:
Which country does cassillas,ramos,torres,fabregas,iniesta,xavi etc play for?

I don't know d country cassillas, ramos, torres, fabregas, iniesta, xavi play for but I know 'etc' is a midfielder in d country of d club that recently won d Champions League.
Re: Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart by funshint(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
it'll be ambiguous for the answer to be "pains" *spain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Three Letter Word Play / 3-4 Odds Accurate Predictions For Your Consistent Winnings / How Many Animals Can You See In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.