Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Best Information On How To Browse Free With Your Computer Without Paying Kobo. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best Information On How To Browse Free With Your Computer Without Paying Kobo. (540 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / Browse Free With Mtn Blackberry Bis Using Gatewayvpn Software / These Are Infos On How To Browse Free With Your Computer,without Paying A Dime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Information On How To Browse Free With Your Computer Without Paying Kobo. by gerald2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
There are two ways you can browse free at no cost.Most peopel thought that when i said,i will send the software to them that i mean the one you connect with a phone,no thats not.
As matter of fact,there are two ways you can browse free,first one is the one you connect with a phone that has GPRS connections and the other one is a software you download to your computer and you will be browsing free,just like that.
All this systems are very fast and fine with guarantees but the fact is,there is no way you can compare the two,the one you connect with a phone and the one you only download to your computer cos the one you download to computer is more faster and speedy than the one you connect with a phone.
I give configuration settings on how to browse with your phone free without paying a dine but the one you download on your computer is called the HYPER SPEED RATE BROWSER and it hits any site in less than 3seconds and you can also open a cyber cafe with it.
If you want to know more about the two systems,send me mail based on your interest on{gerald4martins@yahoo.com}or you call on {+2347036767835},then you get the full info.

Thanks to you all,

(1) (Reply)

How U.s. Mutual Funds Companies Earns Me $3,700.00 Every 15th/31th Of The Month / Do You Need Diesel? / Juli Collections - Your Wardrobe Managers, Our Profile, Mission And Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.