Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray (600 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Nosky4life: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Please I am having a problem.I don't know how to pray . Anytime I pray in public or privately I always lack what to say I.e I can not express myself. Please advice .
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Nosky4life:
Please I am having a problem.I don't know how to pray . Anytime I pray in public or privately I always lack what to say I.e I can not express myself. Please advice .
There is really no formula. But it's important to be relaxed. Be yourself and talk to God like you would to your close friend. You get used to it with time and you'll not have a hard time when you have done it so many times and found its really not a big deal.
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Adeoba10(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Nosky4life:
Ur creator, who knows yesterday, today n tomorrow knew WHAT'S ON UR MIND more dan Facebook.... HE'S closer to u more dan d vein in ur neck.... Say it gently, dia u r...
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by kliq(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Luke 11:1-4
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by enilove(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2015
This will assist you in praying ,if you follow it.

1 . Sing praises to God first
2 . Thank him for His goodness ,protection provision ,love ,forgiveness , for keeping you,your neighbours ,friends ,relatives ,inlaws etc alive and providing for them .

3. Ask for God's mercy for all your wrong doings like lying ,fighting ,arguments ,backbiting ,stealings ,covetousness , hypocrisy , hatred etc you might have committed.

4 . Ask from God for His protection for you ,friends ,relatives ,enemies ,neighbours etc. Ask for His provisions and guidance of the Holy Spirit. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost .

As your keep doing this, the Holy Ghost will be reminding or send into your heart things to pray for.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Nosky4life: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks @enilove
Re: Help!! I Don't Know How To Pray by Vikkie14: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
There is no law guilding prayer. You must know what you want in prayer. Before you pray, God has already know what is on your mind.
Also, dont try to say prayer in a language you are fluent with as you may be confusing things for yourself... As in calling Jesus--Chisos. And dont forget that God will answer your prayer ONLY IF you pray In JESUS name.
There's no alternative to have an answered prayer than praying with/in Jesus name. Every other thing outside Jesus name doesn't pass through your roof.

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness / Conspiracy Theory Making The Rounds On BBM/WhatsApp... / What Does Bible Say About Dating And Courting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.