Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram (801 Views)

3 Reasons Why “Twitter Bombed” Niger Delta Avengers- The Cable / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Saifullah01: 5:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerian warplanes bombed training camps and equipment belonging to Islamist group Boko Haram in the northeast's Sambisa forest on Thursday, the military said, adding momentum to an assault meant to crush the rebels also involving neighbors Chad, Cameroon and Niger.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0LN1IK20150219

I wonder why some people like whooping up ethnic sentiment, when areal bombardment of BH camps happened in Feb 19, nobody opened silly threads up and down this forum, rather we up here were cautiously optimistic and wondered why the govt hadn't carried out these attacks six years ago while allowing the problem to get out of control.

Well kudos to the new govt for going after criminals who killed police men last week and looted the armory while at it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Good work
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Forget say shoot bird he mama fly
Bombkill them all
Awon miscreant
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 5:32am On Jun 21, 2015
This is democracy so opposition is allowed...I am very confident that PMB will perform well to shame his enemies...Bombing of BH hideout/camps is good but air raiding the hideout of Kidnappers is bad to the hypocrites...Leave them alone PMB will do everything to make sure that Nigeria is free of crime so anyone who is not okay with that can go exile. Say No To Blind Opposition.

Saifullah01:

I wonder why some people like whooping up ethnic sentiment, when areal bombardment of BH camps happened in Feb 19, nobody opened silly threads up and down this forum, rather we up here were cautiously optimistic and wondered why the govt hadn't carried out these attacks six years ago while allowing the problem to get out of control.

Well kudos to the new govt for going after criminals who killed police men last week and looted the armory while at it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Edwardhead(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=15pt]NICE[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Saifullah01: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Cc lalasticala
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by alienvirus: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Anyone seeking Nigeria's disintegration in any way or trying to cause Intifada, bomb their asses off the world.
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Saifullah01:

Exactly. I had to even create a thread due to the kind of comments I saw on that thread. Imagine people condemning the government for going after criminals. It was so appalling.

Lalasticlala, please if not for anything, but for the purpose of enlightening those ethnoreligious bigots on this forum who think the government has been wining and dining with Boko Haram but decided to bomb camps and facilities of militants and pirates in Calabar, take this to the front page.
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by modath(f): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Saifullah01:

The difference is that these set of criminals are their "buloda" & that simple fact trumps common sense & objectivity..
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by DropShot: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. I had to even create a thread due to the kind of comments I saw on that thread. Imagine people condemning the government for going after criminals. It was so appalling.

Lalasticlala, please if not for anything, but for the purpose of enlightening those ethnoreligious bigots on this forum who think the government has been wining and dining with Boko Haram but decided to bomb camps and facilities of militants and pirates in Calabar, take this to the front page.

Many of our SS/SE brothers and sisters will support criminality of any form during this regime and they will condemn any action of the government to stem the tide of criminal activities. To them, "our brother" comes first before anything else.

unfortunately for them, we are in a new era.

OP, the news was since February. I just checked the link.
PS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by LieDetector(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
I was here
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2015
That is how bad Nigeria has gotten, people condemning government for going after criminals. It is really worst in the east, they are so blind when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by egift(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2015
It is disheartening how some folks even started saying that those criminals, militants, rapists and armed robbers be left alone just to wimp-up sentiments. And the coward on biafra radio was busy spewing nonesense about the bombing on Saturday.
Re: Nigerian Army Bombed Boko Haram by luvinhubby(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Do you need millitary bombardment, which is a final option in warfares, to track down & deal with criminal elements?
What happened to police & mobile police reinforcements?
A similar case of kidnapping & invasion of police armoury occurred in two towns in Anambra state in 2012 with 15 cases of ammunitions stolen & without any airforce bombardments, the criminals were tracked down by combined team of men of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) from Abuja & Awka. Some were killed and others arrested with the stolen weapons recovered.
Unless for some other reasons we don't know, that was killing a fly with a sledge hammer.

(1) (Reply)

US Will Help Recover Stolen Funds – Buhari / 20 Robbers Attack Minna Bank, Cart Away Huge Money / Former Benue State Governor Arrested In UK For Beating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.