Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups (650 Views)

10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Igbo always have an enemy.
Instead of writing Igbo, you wrote Ibo....you are their enemy!
Rather than make them Governor of Lagos, you question their presence in Lagos, you are their enemy!
You ask for amala and ewedu, and reject akpu and ukazi, you are their enemy!!!

These peoole are clowns. grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by ChikezieU(m): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2015
First of all all these Igbo group are they even existing if so where are they. Or is just a small business unit that offers themselves up to grab money in the name of Igbo group

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by LAGrejectIBO: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Dude,
What would Ibo be without enemy Nothing!

Their value and esteem, individially and collectively, appreciates with noisy and ineffective declarations, ultimatums and call for conflicts. grin

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by LAGrejectIBO: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2015
ChikezieU:
First of all all these Igbo group are they even existing if so where are they. Or is just a small business unit that offers themselves up to grab money in the name of Igbo group

This is the World Igbo Conference...the cremede la creme of Igbo voice and authority globally.

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by ChikezieU(m): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

This is the World Igbo Conference...the cremede la creme of Igbo voice and authority globally.
I am of IGBO origin and a proud one at that so I expect utmost sincerity, The likes of me don't get to only know of their existence on nairaland when it comes to spewing nonsense. So it doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by LAGrejectIBO: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
ChikezieU:
I am of IGBO origin and a proud one at that so I expect utmost sincerity, The likes of me don't get to only know of their existence on nairaland when it comes to spewing nonsense. So it doesn't exist

So who is the highest authority in Iboland??
Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by ChikezieU(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

So who is the highest authority in Iboland??
talk with maturity

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by LAGrejectIBO: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
ChikezieU:
talk with maturity

Ibo no get king!
It's why you don't know what authority is or how to respect one. Your authority is physical pain!

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by mensdept: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ekweremadu hurting Igbo? Yeah right.

PDP is what has been destroying the East, and now APC will take over with their islamist bombing calabar selves.

Nonsense
Re: Those Calling For Ekweremadu’s Resignation Are Our Enemies – Igbo Groups by abduljabbar4(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided I thought they don't need any position in the govt

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Obasanjo’s Peace Mission Hits Brick Wall, Insist Saraki Done Wrong. / Buhari Okays Return Of Military Checkpoints To ‘frontline’ States / Ex-governor Dressed Like A Sheik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.