Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot (47944 Views)

Czech Offers Scholarship To Wife Of Airforce Officer Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Stunning Footage! Russian MI-24 Helicopters From Syrian Army Targeting Isis/al-q / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Rick9(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Mehn this is truly a devastating piece of military hardware, cute tho.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by abtmaviz(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
What he is saying is that the priority should be high on boko terrorists. The creek boys are criminals no doubt but not terrorists. We have terrorists in the North East that the government and the Army are to give more priority.

I know some poo will come here and start saying at what stage do u qualify then to be terrorists

Nevermind bros,,, let the Army take the fight to BH at least first then we shall know what follows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
I just hope one day Boko Haram will not fire it down one day
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by greggng: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
krattoss:
this one na calvary.
If this one come for backup,,
boko boys be like.... Into ur hands lord i commend my spirit.

I can assure you boko haram has got capacity to bring down that aircraft that looks so fragile and cut of the head of the soldier piloting it. They will sing sai buhari. Sorry not my president. They will sing sai jona
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by OBTMOS(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2015
corperscorner:
We have only been seeing a picture of the army either carrying gun or about to board a fighter jet or helicopter...

Never a picture of them in action

The other time, it was a picture of two soldiers running like mad dogs after being chased by a mere zebra in sambisa forest

I am fed up of these lies.....they are becoming too much abeg.
If they start snapping pictures while on battle field, d same u wil criticise dem dat they are taking pictures instead of fighting. Now tel me is they any job in the military that is snapping pictures on battle field?
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2015
ebosie11:
I think Nigerian army is getting better in terms of skills and equipment.

Checkout photo of Nigerian Air Force Mi-24 and its pilot

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/photo-of-nigerian-air-force-mi-24-and.html

Was this not one of the helicopters that was bought under the GEJ administration?

Now the Daura President is using it to kill and maim innocent people in Calabar over allegations of Kidnapping while the World Kidnapping Organisation WKO has opened their headquarters in Ogun State and Shekau is drinking Champagne with his boys in the North East because they have been carrying out their activities without any fear or molestation from the Nigerian Military.

The Thunder that will fire Amusu Dead-Sola and Buhari is already in Lokoja hold-up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
and still boko haram plays hide and seek with the nigerian military.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2015
corperscorner:
We have only been seeing a picture of the army either carrying gun or about to board a fighter jet or helicopter...

The other time, it was a picture of two soldiers running like mad dogs after being chased by a mere zebra in sambisa forest

My dear e no easy..if u see bush pig u go run leave ya mama....no blame those guys....dem get family ooo and concubines....
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Alao96(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Up there game bawo...... E sure me say na d only one dy get
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by ladkud(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Nneziwili:
Nyc one....cant wait 4 dem 2 acquire d F16 fighter jet
F-35 or Su-24 will be okay
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
corperscorner:

Can you imagine. ...you want to see the pictures of them in action, you should have gone to the battle field to snap them with your phone if you don't have a camera. Use your head guy, how can you expect military in action to be busy taken photographs does it make sense to you?
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by anonimi: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Bought by Jonathan after years of neglect and corruption by PREVIOUS military & civilian leaders.

Thanks GEJ!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by tmanuelle(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
What he is saying is that the priority should be high on boko terrorists. The creek boys are criminals no doubt but not terrorists. We have terrorists in the North East that the government and the Army are to give more priority.

And why on earth do you think the Command HQ has been moved to the North East?
Why do you think efforts are being made to reconstitute & re-invigorate the MNJTF?

What happened to simultaneous/concurrent military operations both in the NE & in the SS so far the military is not complaining about shortage of equipment?

Either you are a terrorist or a pirate or a militant, none of these categories is good for National Security & so must b dealt with decisively. That makes the difference between a retired Army General and an ordinary civilian turned politician being at the helms of affair in a country. And that's what I call DECISIVENESS.

Do you think Boko Haram would have gone this far if it had been given the kind of attention it needed five years ago? Do you know how long it took the previous administration to declare a (partial) State of Emergency in the affected states?

So piracy & militancy should be left unattended to such that we will now have another round of serious National Security issues to deal with in another 2 years may be after Boko Haram must have been totally subdued? Una nor dey taya?

You people should only make comments when there is something to comment about & then criticise constructively when there is the need.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Thot dey said GEJ underfunded, underequipped, demoralized, bastardized, politicized d army and dat dey are fighting bh wif bare hands.. dis pix a few mths ago would hav bin labelled 'clueless' propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
angry
ITbomb:
God bless GEJ

See what he could achieve without going to West Germany to beg President Michelle for help.

I pray that the dullard can use this to fight his misguided brothers

This is courtesy of Buhari.
Please give honour to whom honour is due!

The fear of Buhari manufactured the fighter jet one time!

Sai Buhari!!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by tmanuelle(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
God bless GEJ

See what he could achieve without going to West Germany to beg President Michelle for help.

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
tmanuelle:

And why on earth do you think the Command HQ has been moved to the North East?
Why do you think efforts are being made to reconstitute & re-invigorate the MNJTF?

What happened to simultaneous/concurrent military operations both in the NE & in the SS so far the military is not complaining about shortage of equipment?

Either you are a terrorist or a pirate or a militant, none of these categories is good for National Security & so must b dealt with decisively. That makes the difference between a retired Army General and an ordinary civilian turned politician being at the helms of affair in a country. And that's what I call DECISIVENESS.

Do you think Boko Haram would have gone this far if it had been given the kind of attention it needed five years ago? Do you know how long it took the previous administration to declare a (partial) State of Emergency in the affected states?

So piracy & militancy should be left unattended to such that we will now another serious National Security issues to deal with in another 2 years may be after Boko Haram must have been totally subdued? Una nor dey taya?

You people should only make comments when there is something to comment about & then criticise constructively when there is the need.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Your talk on MNJTF etc were all Jonathan's policies. I never said the criminals shouldn't be dealt with but bombing is off it. Bombing is only a last resort when all avenues to comb the area off criminals have been explored. This was same way Obj bombed Odi in Bayelsa state and Ziki biam in Benue state. Same way Yaradua bombed Gbaramatu Kingdom in Delta state. The criminals aren't controlling any territory neither are they camped in a particular place. Intelligence employment would have solved the thing and help greatly.

As for BH, it started in 2001! No intelligence was used to curb it. It became notorious in 2009. Yaradua didn't send airforce to bomb, rather it was the army and police that went round to commb Maiduguri. They came back in 2010 and start planting bombs. Jonathan started bombing their hideouts on 2014 after they started capturing cities, killing inhabitants and enslaving others. Even at that, Buhari and the north were crying war crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2015
anonimi:
Bought by Jonathan after years of neglect and corruption by PREVIOUS military & civilian leaders.

Thanks GEJ!!!
Buhari bought the jet in 1984 angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by MrP7: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
This government loves photos
Abeg I hope those planes are for Boko haram and not Calabar
The last 3 weeks Buhari has been everywhere canvassing for help against boko haram yet he bombs calabar more than boko haram
Buhari should first table boko haram

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Abumadea: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
What do u use to differentiate a militant from a terrorist? I guesss its religion right?
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by bid4rich(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
One of GEJ's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Nayok(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin na die boko boys D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥,

Less we forget, sai baba on duty! Enemy should be used as fuel for †нε fire tongue
krattoss:
this one na calvary.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Rotimi47: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
ebosie11:

The rocket pods is not fixed as its not on a mission.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am disappointed...

LIKE 30 helicopter GUNSHIPS IS SUPPOSED TO Be pounding them at a time...Am talking Apache hell-fire stuffs,50 Black hawks WITH 300 SPECIAL FORCES DISEMBARKING AND Engaging enemy right from the LZ...

Well kudos to them still..

God bless the army but we are still not equipped enough...

Nigeria will be great.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by 2dillu2(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
how are you barcadude
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by gogodaye(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
ebosie11:

@ OP....I guess you meant the Nigerian Military......
That an airman with the Nigerian Air Force.....and not the Nigerian Army......
We wish the men and officers of all the different arms of our armed forces was they set out to do what they are employed to do.....
I guess we'll learn never to cut our noses to spite our faces......imagine grinding them all on account of our fear of them engaging in coup d'etat........ Leaving our rear unguarded from both enemies within and without....
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by ifyan(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
krattoss:
this one na calvary.

Funny you bro.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by Popemax(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
God bless GEJ

he's busy bombing militants in calabar.....omo d bombing for calabar no be for here oh wish they can channel the bombing straight to Sambisa
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by preselect(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
krattoss:
this one na calvary.

that is if buhari doesnt secretly leak information to them ahead of battle, and even give them surface-to-air missile to gun down the chopper. how many choppers have been gunned down by Buhari's men in the past? who gave them the anti-aircraft gun machines? just pray buhari talks his boys into laying down their arms.

#BokohariBringBackOurGirls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by ekenzify(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
corperscorner:

Bro, just for once believe in your country. The military are trying their best. It ain't easy going out to sacrifice your life.
Re: Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot by fineguy11(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
what is the difference between militancy and insurgents??they are both made up of criminals and both groups shld be melted with hard force...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.