Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Does Any Body Know This Lara George's New Track? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Any Body Know This Lara George's New Track? (308 Views)

Phyno New Track #connect Is Getting Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Any Body Know This Lara George's New Track? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't know the title of the track, I saw it being played on a TV station and they did not display the title. Have been searching the internet for it, am getting like 19 different tracks of hers am not sure of. #precious MB# lol, can't download all coz am looking for one track. The track is a gospel song, the beat is slow and it has a kinda lyrics of "I will worship you for who you are.........!!!! Please some one help me with the title, am in love with the song.

(1) (Reply)

Omo See Buhari And Goodluck With Rihanna...what Are They Doing? / Of Ohio State Rival Michigan Despite / Music: Olamide – Matters Arising (prod. BY Pheelz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.