Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Do You Control Your Temper, For Tempermental People Only?. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Control Your Temper, For Tempermental People Only?. (402 Views)

Anger Management: 10 Tips To Tame Your Temper / Do you know that you can control your excess weight with natural supplements / Only For Mentally Stable People. Only 4% Could Identify The Number Of faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Control Your Temper, For Tempermental People Only?. by SexyNairalander: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2015
hi all, am opening this thrend for those of us that gets angry at the slightest provocation. I have got the anger no doubt but learnt to control mine, but i have this one friend that knows how to bring out the temper in me. . .i'll say he is one of those people that has an annoying nature.

I have met some people that can't control theirs and i'll just smile whenever i see them react to any little provocation, either by words, actions or things they see(am one of them though but as i said earlier i have learnt to overlook some things)which is very hard to control but with much training one can acheive it

would love us to share options and advices on how to help control anger to also help avoid mistakes and decisions making that would not only affect the individual but cause other harms

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Tips To Lose Belly Fat / Expiration Dates That You Should Know / FREE DOWNLOAD - 15 Nigerian Foods For Weight Loss!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.