Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region (1161 Views)

China Bans Children From Attending Churches / What Is Your View On: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In It Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by kbams241: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Innallilah wahinaillahin rujihun ..China has banned civil servants, students and
teachers in its mainly Muslim Xinjiang region
from fasting during Ramadan and ordered
restaurants to stay open.
Most Muslims are required to fast from dawn
to dusk during the holy month, which began on
Thursday, but China's ruling Communist party
is officially atheist and for years has restricted
the practice in Xinjiang, home to the mostly
Muslim Uighur minority.
"Food service workplaces will operate normal
hours during Ramadan," said a notice posted
last week on the website of the state Food and
Drug Administration in Xinjiang's Jinghe
county.
Officials in the region's Bole county were told:
"During Ramadan do not engage in fasting,
vigils or other religious activities," according to
a local government website report of a meeting
this week. cry
Source..www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-muslim-region-150618070016245.html
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Blackfire(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Good development
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by natas22: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Human right violation
www.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by WaleGent(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
This is absurd.
How can you stop people from fasting because they live in your community. This is really violation of human rights.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by bewla(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Na today
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Biodun37: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
The cchinese authority is about to start the war it may. leave lo g to witness it end. Their western allies are all listening to this news yet no condemnation but when it boomerang, they will quickly find an international law to defend this injustice. Stupid democracy! stupid civilization which has continue to undermine equity
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Biodun37: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
The Chinese authority is about to start the war it may leave not witness it end. Their western allies are all listening to this news yet no condemnation but when it boomerang, they will quickly find an international law to defend this injustice. Stupid democracy! stupid civilization which has continue to undermine equity

1 Like

Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by MzzAyo(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is pure stupidility
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by abduljabbar4(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
For what. Reason? Mtcheew. This is pure human right violation
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
For what. Reason? Mtcheew. This is pure human right violation
Den I s l a m is a perfect example of human rite violation.
I love china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by plappville(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is it human right to kill people for allah? Am not against thier fasting. But you need to respect the law of the country you reside. If you are not ok with it, because you so value your religion , then go to a place where you will have freedom to practice your religion. Where i was working before’ i have muslims colleagues, they can frustrate you with thier fasting issues. Some always complain they are tired. Wanting you to do thier work at thier place. Some times they want the meeting/programme to be scheduled at thier favour. Na wetin concern me concern ur fasting. Is it even supposed to be worldly known when we are fasting? Do they have to show to the world? Human right my foot. Let the muslims first respect the human right. Only then i will give them a listening ear.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by true2god: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biodun37:
The Chinese authority is about to start the war it may leave not witness it end. Their western allies are all listening to this news yet no condemnation but when it boomerang, they will quickly find an international law to defend this injustice. Stupid democracy! stupid civilization which has continue to undermine equity
Human right violation is when muslims feel oppressed while it is not a human right violation if saudi arabia make it a state official policy that no church must be built in saudi arabia and no christian or Jew must step his\her foot on mecca and\or medina.

Islam and hypocrisy are co-joined twins. China and Japan are not europe who give in to every islamic threats and demands. Muslims should get used to the fact that Japan and china dont give a damn about muslims and\or arab oil money, unlike the greedy americans and europeans.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by newguy1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:
Good development
and u see this as a good development. How as Muslim fasting affected ur own life, if someone where to say to you that mentioning Jesus name in public attract jail time will u b cool with that. Learn to respect others believe help in attaining ur own spiritual highness.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by newguy1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
true2god:
Human right violation is when muslims feel oppressed while it is not a human right violation if saudi arabia make it a state official policy that no church must be built in saudi arabia and no christian or Jew must step his\her foot on mecca and\or medina.

Islam and hypocrisy are co-joined twins. China and Japan are not europe who give in to every islamic threats and demands. Muslims should get used to the fact that Japan and china dont give a damn about muslims and\or arab oil money, unlike the greedy americans and europeans.
the Muslims their are the minority banning them not to fasting is wrong is as if u forcing sometime to eat when they are not hungry. If u could just do a little research n try to understand Islam u will find out that Islam is a religion of no trouble shooting
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Blackfire(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
newguy1:
and u see this as a good development. How as Muslim fasting affected ur own life, if someone where to say to you that mentioning Jesus name in public attract jail time will u b cool with that. Learn to respect others believe help in attaining ur own spiritual highness.

with all the hunger strike,has it stop boko haram,isis,and the radicallity of islam... And this gesture should extend to christians
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by newguy1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

with all the hunger strike,has it stop boko haram,isis,and the radicallity of islam... And this gesture should extend to christians
i swear to u with this my fasting all those radical group are not representing d Muslim. They r just after their own selfish act. Boko haram having been killing Muslims too u known, n how many Muslim countries have come out to declare their support for isis.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by Blackfire(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
newguy1:
i swear to u with this my fasting all those radical group are not representing d Muslim. They r just after their own selfish act. Boko haram having been killing Muslims too u known, n how many Muslim countries have come out to declare their support for isis.

tell that to the innocent people slaughtered(look into there eyes before they are killed,'what is our crime') with the chant of allahu akbar.
Ask 100 muslims if they support the domination of islam in every sphere of life... U will be amazed.
My friend religion is a curse and a disease,that when it enters into your sense leaves sense-less.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by CaptainJune: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
newguy1:
Don't put a curse on yourself by swearing falsely because the instructions to kill and sever the limbs of 'infidels' are clearly stated in black and white in your Quaran.

If truly they were not representing Musims, we would have known by verifying the justification of their actions in your holy book. However, a cursory look at the Quaran will reveal copious amount of verses justifying the senseless killings of people regarded as infidels or unbelievers.

Truth be told, the whole world has developed hatred for Islam for its reputation for senseless bloodshed and destruction of property...Islamophobia.

I don't blame China for making such announcement banning Muslim fasting. You Muslims scream violation of human right while committing the worst atrocities - violation of the fundamental rights to speech and life. This is not to mention the fact that Muslims in Xinjiang have been known to carry out terrorist acts in the past which may explain the reason for the ban on this Muslim activity, an act by the Chinese government to underscore the point that they're in control of their lands and Muslims will never come into their region to perpetrate crimes against humanity without repercussion.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by newguy1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
Don't put a curse on yourself by swearing falsely because the instructions to kill and sever the limbs of 'infidels' are clearly stated in black and white in your Quaran.

If truly they were not representing Musims, we would have known by verifying the justification of their actions in your holy book. However, a cursory look at the Quaran will reveal copious amount of verses justifying the senseless killings of people regarded as infidels or unbelievers.

Truth be told, the whole world has developed hatred for Islam for its reputation for senseless bloodshed and destruction of property...Islamophobia.

I don't blame China for making such announcement banning Muslim fasting. You Muslims scream violation of human right while committing the worst atrocities - violation of the fundamental rights to speech and life. This is not to mention the fact that Muslims in Xinjiang have been known to carry out terrorist acts in the past which may explain the reason for the ban on this Muslim activity, an act by the Chinese government to underscore the point that they're in control of their lands and Muslims will never come into their region to perpetrate crimes against humanity without repercussion.
bro im not cursing maself. I cannot starting explaining what is d quran now due to some factors but the quran talked about things that was going on in that old era n thing that will occur in future tenses. Infidel or not they are extremist n r not representing me n d entire Muslim community.
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by NervousErection(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
This thing is laughable. I thought fasting is abstaining from eating and drinking. How do you ban people from not eating ? how will the government know if the people decide to fast?
Re: China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Mainly Muslim Region by kbams241: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:

May God forgive u ...ure trying to win an argument by using false references...and wat verse s t in d black and white Quran u mentioned that calls for d killing of innocent people...and how come ure speaking for d whole world when u don't even knw d opinion of 5% of people living in ur community talkless of d whole world...speak for urself ..u av developed hatred for Islam not d whole world...jxt hoping t wont b too late for u to understand wat s ryt....

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In The House...your View On Isis / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/09/15 / Religious Conditioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.