Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves (2602 Views)

Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is the regret my dear? That the oil will stop flowing? That the country will break? That the economy will collapse?

[I]"If the heavens will fall, it won't be the problem of one man"[/I]

My friend, let them keep dealing with the oil thieves...if it leads to these 'calamities' you're so scared of, let them come.

It is funny how you see financial criminals as the threat when you have a real pressing danger in the north.

Well, just you wait and see how the west will soon begin to castigate and condemn this Govt on attacking innocent villagers.

This is a setup. Buhari is a very good candidate to polarize Nigeria due to his sectional and bigoted antecedents which we are all slowly witnessing.

It is one minute to midnight and 2015 prediction is about to come to pass
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by SUBMARINE: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

Leave them. They reason from their azzes as if Nigeria's unity is sacrosanct.

They shout one Nigeria as if Nigeria was created on the 6th day along Adam by God Himself.

If the mighty ideologically and militarily more superior Soviet Union collapse what is this slave plantation?

They in the SW know why they scream one Nigeria and it is primarily not because of oil even though their existence depends on it but rather it is because of a more pressing fear of them remaining alone in their one Nijeriya with their Arab masters.

They know that the SS and SE can never enter into any alliance with them and for this reason they actually scream one nigeria for they know our presence keeps foolanis in check. Without us the interrupted Jihad by Uthman Dan Fodio by the timely arrival of the British will recommence fully!

The Yoruba is afraid of the future without Niger Deltans and Igbos to protect them.

Cowards

Destiny can be delayed but not denied. cool

Biafra will arise out of the foolishness and hypocrisy of Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Destiny can be delayed but not denied. cool

Biafra will arise out of the foolishness and hypocrisy of Nigeria. cool

What we are seeing in the SW with this fanatical support for Buhari even though Yorubas are not known to sheepishly worship their leaders talk less of a retired despotic geriatric semi illiterate bigot is eerily similar to how God hardened the heart of Pharaoh but in their case it is the stupefying of their brains.

PvtParts:

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Ask a Typical Yoruba man who supports apc why and he will mention corruption, insecurity and Jonathan's romance with ibos.

Hatred has consumed them and so don't expect to get any sense from them
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

It is funny how you see financial criminals as the threat when you have a real pressing danger in the north.

Seriously, do you have any proof that the war on terror has been jettisoned? What did you say when the command centre was moved to Maiduguri? Or is this emotionalism as usual?

Well, just you wait and see how the west will soon begin to castigate and condemn this Govt on attacking innocent villagers.

This is a setup. Buhari is a very good candidate to polarize Nigeria due to his sectional and bigoted antecedents which we are all slowly witnessing.

It is one minute to midnight and 2015 prediction is about to come to pass

I have no problem with Nigeria breaking.....GEJ second term would have ensured that. If PMB is eventually primed in that direction, what's there to lose? You don't fight destiny if that's what it is my friend.

But for now, let the campaign against oil thieves gather steam pls

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Seriously, do you have any proof that the war on terror has been jettisoned? What did you say when the command centre was moved to Maiduguri? Or is this emotionalism as usual?

I have no problem with Nigeria breaking.....GEJ second term would have ensured that. If PMB is eventually primed in that direction, what's there to lose? You don't fight destiny if that's what it is my friend.

But for now, let the campaign against oil thieves gather steam pls

You can't subdue my people by killing innocent civilians and pillaging remote riverine communities.

They will not back down and at the end of the day the oil companies will not want to continue operating in the midst of a resource war - it will be bad for their corporate image and business.

The only method the Nigerian Army employs is by killing innocent civilians to quell any more insurrection. They tried it in Maiduguri in 2007 but it only made
Bokos more emboldened and committed to their cause.

If Buhari continues in this his war of resource, he will see a restart of militancy in a bigger larger scale.

The militants have been feeding fat since they where granted amnesty but don't take that as a weakness because they have also been stocking up on arms as well. They have the money, the resource at their disposal, international sympathy waiting to commence and their people fully behind them.

Or do you suggest Buhari kill all of us to get the oil?

Buhari will do well to concentrate on Boko haram
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by andresia(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PMB should be ready to carry out his plans with revenues from groundnut

Are you an oil thief? Repent and desist from this act for the govt will get you sooner than later
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
andresia:

Are you an oil thief? Repent and desist from this act for the govt will get you sooner than later

Can you steal what belongs to you?

We know the thieves posting here and very soon all this will end.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

You can't subdue my people by killing innocent civilians and pillaging remote riverine communities.

They will not back down and at the end of the day the oil companies will not want to continue operating in the midst of a resource war - it will be bad for their corporate image and business.

The only method the Nigerian Army employs is by killing innocent civilians to quell any more insurrection. They tried it in Maiduguri in 2007 but it only made
Bokos more emboldened and committed to their cause.

If Buhari continues in this his war of resource, he will see a restart of militancy in a bigger larger scale.

The militants have been feeding fat since they where granted amnesty but don't take that as a weakness because they have also been stocking up on arms as well. They have the money, the resource at their disposal, international sympathy waiting to commence and their people fully behind them.

Or do you suggest Buhari kill all of us to get the oil?

Buhari will do well to concentrate on Boko haram

Meaning we all should sit back and let the oil thieves like Alhaji Sule, Mr Demola, Tekena, Chikodi, Capt Musa and ASP Oghenetega continue their activities right?

What happens if my easy going pals like Diepreye, Tonye decide to co-opt me in and i get my good friend, major Tanko in on the deal and we start our own 'resource control' on the same oil? What about when you decide your own day job isn't getting you the luxury you deserve and you decide to form your own cartel as well?

When will the country not become failed if all and sundry are left unchecked to start their own oil franchise? Buhari isn't killing you. Badeh isn't attacking you except you also have drums of crude oil in your backyard.

Let the war on oil thieves continue pls. Let Asari and Tompolo go back to the creeks if they so wish. Let them start blowing the pipelines and killing sodiers like Boko haram are doing. Then then let the air force too start dropping bombs on them too and the pipelines like they're doing in the North east. I should pity the ND environment but since you that's from there ain't bothered, whats my own? even today, they spill oil on their farmlands and rivers without thinking in their quest to get crude so why should other Nigerians care?

Let the war on crime in every shade and under every guise continue pls
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have your own franchise already?? cheesy
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Meaning we all should sit back and let the oil thieves like Alhaji Sule, Mr Demola, Tekena, Chikodi, Capt Musa and ASP Oghenetega continue their activities right?

What happens if my easy going pals like Diepreye, Tonye decide to co-opt me in and i get my good friend, major Tanko in on the deal and we start our own 'resource control' on the same oil? What about when you decide your own day job isn't getting you the luxury you deserve and you decide to form your own cartel as well?

When will the country not become failed if all and sundry are left unchecked to start their own oil franchise? Buhari isn't killing you. Badeh isn't attacking you except you also have drums of crude oil in your backyard.

Let the war on oil thieves continue pls. Let Asari and Tompolo go back to the creeks if they so wish. Let them start blowing the pipelines and killing sodiers like Boko haram are doing. Then then let the air force too start dropping bombs on them too and the pipelines like they're doing in the North east. I should pity the ND environment but since you that's from there ain't bothered, whats my own? even today, they spill oil on their farmlands and rivers without thinking in their quest to get crude so why should other Nigerians care?

Let the war on crime in every shade and under every guise continue pls

I think you should take your war on crime to the north where an infinite number of multiple counts of criminal injustice to humanity is being perpetuated daily and in the most barbaric and brutal form.

You should also get ready to start weaning yourselves of the oil.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by omenka(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

my bro, if you noticed, i just came back after some break from the insanity here and i'll not bother myself anymore with some threads and some posters. it's obvious we reside on different planets from them so we won't understand each other's language.

i read the earlier reports that indicate women going about their business were robbed and raped. people were abducted and killed routinely yet some think it sensible to come here and cast aspersions on the actions to stop these criminal element from proliferating?!! I mean these criminals prey on their own people!!! How does a sane person defend these guys? how does one reason with such thinking?

2 of my colleagues who are Niger Deltans from host communities were killed in the last 2 weeks by these same guys. One was killed during an attempt to kidnap him and the other was killed 2 days after ransom was paid to free him from the kidnappers. we all suspect it's because they believe he knows them and might squeal on them.

Then some youths believe they should defend them just so they can have a reason to denigrate PMB. I even saw a thread where another said over 350 people were killed in the raids and some believed that too??

My bro, na their cup of garri

It would even interest you to know that the guy who made the remark I was referring to is the self acclaimed intelligent No1 PDP/GEJ protagonist on this forum. cheesy

Such a pity.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

I think you should take your war on crime to the north where an infinite number of multiple counts of criminal injustice to humanity is being perpetuated daily and in the most barbaric and brutal form.

You should also get ready to start weaning yourselves of the oil.

Now you've come back to earth my friend. Nobody has stopped the war on terror in the North. Infact, PMB is committed to it.

as per the bold, are you already weaned of your own oil thirst?
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Now you've come back to earth my friend. Nobody has stopped the war on terror in the North. Infact, PMB is committed to it.

as per the bold, are you already weaned of your own oil thirst?

We know those who shouted the most over the phantom missing $20bn or is it $10bn or $50bn.

We also know how you used the abducted Christian School girls from Chibok against Jonathan only for you to now justify the massacre of innocent people in Cross River labelling every one in that community as pirates or is it oil thieves or kidnappers down to the very young baby to the oldest aged woman.

Their deaths will never be in vain.

Your quest for this oil will be your downfall.

Buhari's govt as far as I am concerned will not survive to see. the end of this year.

God always comes to the rescue of His people.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
omenka:
It would even interest you to know that the guy who made the remark I was referring to is the self acclaimed intelligent No1 PDP/GEJ protagonist on this forum. cheesy

Such a pity.

Let them continue. Na dem sabi.

They said GMB won't win the election, he won.

They said GMB won't be sworn in, he was and has since become PMB.

They said PMB won't do jack about them but even in his 'sleeping' mode, Badeh has turned his attentions to them and they are crying blue murder

They said asari will crumble Nigeria if PMB coughs yet the clown is relying on the rule of law to ask for surveillance money.

If the country will break, disintegrate or whatever, i will forever be grateful that we voted impunity and other vices out of aso rock.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
omenka:

Such a pity.

Make we dey siddon look.

Your Buhari's second outing will be shorter than the first
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by fineguy11(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari shld stay away from niger delta
He shld focus on boko haram
D guy is as dull as a dullard
town crier,,watsup..
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by fineguy11(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PMB should be ready to carry out his plans with revenues from groundnut
town crier,watsup
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

We know those who shouted the most over the phantom missing $20bn or is it $10bn or $50bn.

Walahi, i had nothing to do with the $20B. Ask Sanusi and Diezani

We also know how you used the abducted Christian School girls from Chibok against Jonathan only for you to now justify the massacre of innocent people in Cross River labelling every one in that community as pirates or is it oil thieves or kidnappers down to the very young baby to the oldest aged woman.

Their deaths will never be in vain.

Can you show just one picture of anybody killed in the air campaign by the airforce last week? can you prove a single villager lost his/her life in the raids?

Your attempt at propaganda is very lame and childish my friend.

Your quest for this oil will be your downfall.

Buhari's govt as far as I am concerned will not survive to see. the end of this year.

God always comes to the rescue of His people.

I don't need the oil more than you my friend. If the govt fails, no problems as long as it's the wish of the majority of Nigerians.

cheesy cheesy I have to laugh at the bold.

Who are these people of God pls?
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by fineguy11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:
This is the beginning of the end.

If Buhari thinks priotizing a war for resources is ahead of checking the jihadist lunatics in the north and his Fulani genocidal militias in the middle belt then he doesn't know he is playing into the script of the US who want to break this country up.

In 5 yrs from today as I make this post, the US will have an AFRICAN base up and running in the independent state of Niger Delta and Biafra. The north will be overrun by ISIS who will be heading to the SW and the Nigerian central govt will be weak to do jacksh1t. What is happening in Syria and Iraq will be child's play when compared to the middle belt and sw.

Mark my words. There is a reason they chose the fanatic bigot to occupy Aso Rock.

Before the year ends this Govt will collapse.

If you are in the north, middle belt and SW and you are not from there them move out.
NOW!
chwkwudi ,ur mama dey find u since,na here u hide put??
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Let them continue. Na dem sabi.

They said GMB won't win the election, he won.

They said GMB won't be sworn in, he was and has since become PMB.

They said PMB won't do jack about them but even in his 'sleeping' mode, Badeh has turned his attentions to them and they are crying blue murder

They said asari will crumble Nigeria if PMB coughs yet the clown is relying on the rule of law to ask for surveillance money.

If the country will break, disintegrate or whatever, i will forever be grateful that we voted impunity and other vices out of aso rock.

You also told us Buhari will rescue the girls, check Boko Haram and restore peace in the middle belt.

How far on this?

I hope you are really enjoying the latest massacre by Buhari. I hope it gave you much satisfaction and glee. I hope Buhari will commence a full scale war on ND and SE to appease your hate filled and jealous hearts.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

You also told us Buhari will rescue the girls, check Boko Haram and restore peace in the middle belt.

How far on this?

You would have made a strong point if you can tell us the time limit he gave for resuing the girls, stopping BH and bringing peace to the MB.

Can you tell us the time limit and prove he has exceeded them?

I hope you are really enjoying the latest massacre by Buhari. I hope it gave you much satisfaction and glee. I hope Buhari will commence a full scale war on ND and SE to appease your hate filled and jealous hearts.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once again, your attempts at propaganda is lame and childish. Show me pictures if you have any. post a link to a news report if it's true cool

Buhari doesn't need to wage any war on the ND. WIke/Amaechi/Obuah faceoff has proved Niger deltans can do that themselves. Go and check what has become of Omoku. I just learnt the theater of war has shifted to Okwuzi and Agah in the same ONELGA as i type here.

You're the one threatening us all with war so i wonder why any prospective massacre should worry you. what do you think war is? a tea party?
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
theV0ice:

You would have made a strong point if you can tell us the time limit he gave for resuing the girls, stopping BH and bringing peace to the MB.

Can you tell us the time limit and prove he has exceeded them?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once again, your attempts at propaganda is lame and childish. Show me pictures if you have any. post a link to a news report if it's true cool

Buhari doesn't need to wage any war on the ND. WIke/Amaechi/Obuah faceoff has proved Niger deltans can do that themselves. Go and check what has become of Omoku. I just learnt the theater of war has shifted to Okwuzi and Agah in the same ONELGA as i type here.

You're the one threatening us all with war so i wonder why any prospective massacre should worry you. what do you think war is? a tea party?

So war translates to bombing defenseless innocent civilians?

Well this is a Boko govt so we were not expecting anything less.

Continue justifying this massacre very soon you will have one on your doorstep and it will be from those you are shamelessly defending.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by theV0ice: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

So war translates to bombing defenseless innocent civilians?

Well this is a Boko govt so we were not expecting anything less.

Continue justifying this massacre very soon you will have one on your doorstep and it will be from those you are shamelessly defending.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

funny man. Show me the pics of the defenseless civilians killed in the bombings so i can cry along with you.
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by andresia(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

Pray, tell how does the resources of the FRN belongs to you?
Enough of this fo●lisness my friend. Repent and go legit, the era of brigandage is over
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by andresia(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

Pray, tell how does the resources of the FRN belong to you?
Enough of this fo●lisness my friend. Repent and go legit, the era of brigandage is over
Re: Be Ready For War, CDS Warns Oil Thieves by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
andresia:

Pray, tell how does the resources of the FRN belongs to you?

The end of your parasitic existence is near.

Like yeast you will drown in your own sh1t

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! / Pictures: The World Economy Explained With Just Two Cows / Beaking News!!!!! Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.