Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Advantages Of Doing Cambridge A-level. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Doing Cambridge A-level. (1197 Views)

Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Doing Cambridge A-level. by princealexndre(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
As an A-level student,i feel accomplished because i have learnt a lot this past months. A-level gives you an opportunity to be distinctive.. it creates a high level of balance knowledge. it provides solid foundation for continuity in educational sector...being an A-level student i have been able to work independently, by developing good thinking skills..i have been able to apply knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations,i can make judgement,recommendations and decisions on complex problems by executing variables, i have learnt a lot of things that are best known to me..i chose A-level because i had no choice but now i am proud to be called an A-level student. My result as well speak for me.. phy chem bio ... A* B B.. not good enough but at least i believe i can do a lot better than that because am confident of myself.. A-level results gives you direct entry into 200 level in any school of your choice. Highly recognised all over the world,and can be held upon till eternity...To join an A-level institution... whatsapp me 08142270867.. or Address EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT CENTRE (EAC) 45,Awolowo Avenue,Bodija,Ibadan..
Re: Advantages Of Doing Cambridge A-level. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
princealexndre:
As an A-level student,i feel accomplished because i have learnt a lot this past months. A-level gives you an opportunity to be distinctive.. it creates a high level of balance knowledge. it provides solid foundation for continuity in educational sector...being an A-level student i have been able to work independently, by developing good thinking skills..i have been able to apply knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations,i can make judgement,recommendations and decisions on complex problems by executing variables, i have learnt a lot of things that are best known to me..i chose A-level because i had no choice but now i am proud to be called an A-level student. My result as well speak for me.. phy chem bio ... A* B B.. not good enough but at least i believe i can do a lot better than that because am confident of myself.. A-level results gives you direct entry into 200 level in any school of your choice. Highly recognised all over the world,and can be held upon till eternity...To join an A-level institution... whatsapp me 08142270867.. or Address EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT CENTRE (EAC) 45,Awolowo Avenue,Bodija,Ibadan..

Dude, what school have you got into with this certificate now?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Doing Cambridge A-level. by benzion72(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2021
A level are for those who cannot pass JAMB

(1) (Reply)

All You Need Know About JAMB Eligibility Status / FUNAI Supplementary Result Portal Is Now Open / How Do You Cope When You Are Forced To Study A Course You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.