Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I found a site to make custom Ramadan Mugs and Gifts. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I found a site to make custom Ramadan Mugs and Gifts. (795 Views)

I Found Prophet's Name Mentioned In The Gospel / "I Found Peace In A Religion Where Many Only See Hate" / I Found On Mountains Shadow Close To Madinah City Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I found a site to make custom Ramadan Mugs and Gifts. by BlessedHabeeb27: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Ramadan is a period to offer prayers to Allah and a time for believers to show love to one another and the rest of the world. How can you do this? Giving gifts to your family, friends and customers during Ramadan period is a great way to show them you care and to let them see love in your heart.

I found this site www.printivo.com interesting. It is a great place to create great Ramadan Gifts this season. 100% by yourself.

Imagine fellow muslims having their Sahur beverages in mugs with special Ramadan prayers from you. Imagine them waking up to the message of Ramadan Greeting cards you sent to them. Show some love this Ramadan season.

visit www.printivo.com to design and order your own Ramadan Mugs and Greeting Cards with Your own message. Add your family pictures, your custom message etc. using our online editor. They print and ship to your doorstep anywhere you are in Nigeria.

https://www.printivo.com/pages/ramadan-cards-and-mugs-with-free-designs-templates

www.printivo.com

(1) (Reply)

Al-a’mash: One Interesting Character / New Destructive Tools Called Sex Dolls / 48 Sign's Of Qiyamah(are You Ready For The Next One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.