Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fathers Has Disappeared - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fathers Has Disappeared (361 Views)

Facebook "Thankful" Emoticon Has Disappeared! / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket / Beggar Disappeared/Varnished With Both Giver And #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Has Disappeared by fidelix: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Today is fathers day, a day to celebrate the greatest achievement of manhood and that’s being a father, Isaiah put it like this in Isaiah 40. “He shall feed his flocks like a shepherd, he shall gather the lambs with is arms and carry them in his bosom and shall gently lead those that are young”. But something has happen too horribly, and that is the FATHERS has disappeared, so consequently because DAD is no longer around, the WOMAN has to stand up and be strong, she has to be strong because she’s forced to be the bread winner, when GOD did not intend it to be so, GOD didn’t intend for her to be strong has she’s today, GOD intended for the man to be strong and the man take care of his family, and a man has got to step up to his place and declare I AM A MAN OF GOD, am not just a father in biological sense but I take care of my business, don’t make sense to be a wimp in your house or somebody they have to take care of, they need a man they can look up to, a man they can respect, and a man who does the will of God. SO FATHERS! Stand up, and let recover as MAN that God requires us to be. HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Re: Fathers Has Disappeared by Blessinzy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
happy fathers day!
Re: Fathers Has Disappeared by Chopet(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Teen Who Wanted To Show His Support To ISIS By Killing 1,000 Americans Is Arrest / Restaurant Offers - Dining Discounts Coupons For Restaurants Restaurant Discount / Who Is More Aggressive In Religion Aguement Xtians Or Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.