Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Uba Intvw Soon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Intvw Soon (1657 Views)

Got Test Invite From UBA Next Week / Uba Recruitment / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Intvw Soon by sobe(m): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2006
Heard uba will soon start callin pple 4 interview.pls does any1 knw d format 4 their interview.thanks
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by tinu16(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2006
we will be happy o, if na so, plsssssssss how soon, holla me o cool
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by uchman80(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2006
Hi,

I heard that, you will be questioned from what is in your CV, they can also ask you how much you have earned before and what it will be in 2 years time. Just some normal questions. Then you have to know something about the bank. Its policies, date of Merger. the head of the bank, etc.

Good luck I am expecting the interview also.

God is in control.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by warclub: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2006
for as many that wrote that of Ibadan,the result has been pasted for qualifiers
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by Ejyks: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
Yellow nairalanders this information is very true bc i had a chart with one of the mgrs and he siad that they are working on it now, so keep ur legs set and ready to move if u ar called. Wishing u guys best of luck.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by ashala(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2006
I just recieved an invitation for UBA interview now @ their office in Idowu Tarlor.Somebody wish me luck.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by nunu(f): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2006
ashala:

I just recieved an invitation for UBA interview now @ their office in Idowu Tarlor.Somebody wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU COLLECT YOUR PAY CHECK.CHEERS
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by ashala(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2006
Thanks nunu, so much luv cool cool wink
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by dangloove(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hi Nunu where and when did you write your test? please this is very important for some of to know our fate.And finally where can one check his result.I took my test at law school.is the result out?
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by topkay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2006
Ashala congratulations. Please let us know when and where u wrote your test so that we can know those they are inviting.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by Abacha: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2006
Pls I wonna knw which batch de intervw is for,
cos I wrote in QC in August, or was it late July,
and I passed it.Will get ma records straight soon asper de date.

Holler @ me, Anyone

Abacha cool
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by ashala(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2006
Well,i wrote the test on the 29th of july 2006 @ UBA house.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by Obeto(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2006
ashala:

Go get it boy. It's all yours. The interview is a mere formality. See u at the top.  grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uba Intvw Soon by ashala(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2006
Obeto:

Go get it boy. It's all yours. The interview is a mere formality. See u at the top. grin grin

I claim it in Jesus name, AMEN!
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by adebayour(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
Great Nairalander, Can anyone congratulate me. I was among the successful pple selected in Ibadan interview this week.ie am waiting Training School  wink

For those that av not done theirs let me share my experience with u about what u will be expecting in the interview. It was in stages (3 stages to be precise). The first was a four man panel of interviewers. At this stage u will be asked about ur course of study, current affairs, & about yourself. for those of us that have reduced age pls do ur home work very well ooo. There is nothing much about it in as much u av ur confidence that is the most important thing.

After the panel (if u r successful) u will have a chat with the Regional Director, after that u will have a chat with the Head of south Operation for those of us in the south. U must convince this man that u r really worth to be hired any way it is a fun too. This particular man (HOS) is the one that will post u to ur station.

Pls my people ur confidence is very important, even if u didnot get ur questions well u can still be recommended, for the next stage once ur confidence dey bambam

Pls corporate dress is very important too not ordinary but smart one.

Wishing all the awaiting nairalander BEST OF LUCK
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by ashala(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
Congrats Adebayor.After the first interview,how long did it take b4 u were called for the nxt one?
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by laruuu: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2006
well,nothin much in it.did my own in kd on sat,22nd.they'll ask about u,y uba,yr age,skul,infact different different questions even dose that u wont xpect.i was asked wat i did in my plac of primary assignment and imagine,d deputy governor of where i servd which i dont know but to be candid nothing that u wldnt be able to say something on.all d best
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by alphonsus(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2006
dont worry you have three stages to go.be current in current affairs and have good communication skills , dont forget the originals of your credentials they are not accepting photocopies take care
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by adebayour(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2006
Hey Ashala, Laruuu was right about those questions. also u must know much about UBA, cos u can be ask what do u know about UBA.

About ur question it is immediately after u pass the first stage, meanwhile it is subject to where ur location is. What i mean by this is that it depends on the Director of ur region, if he want to do it immediately. In our own case all happened btw sat. 16 & tue 19.

I wish u best of luck.
Re: Uba Intvw Soon by dfaoniz: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2006
Please folks at the south-south zone howz d intavw going? 'Heard some ppl av been called,is it in batches or is that the final summon?

(1) (Reply)

Mobil / Try This Diamond Bank Address / Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.