Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day (1541 Views)

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / #FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by ketekete: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015

Nigerian vice president Prof. Yemi Osinbajo gives out Holy Bible to the fathers among his assistants and workers today to mark Fathers Day.

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/vp-osinbajo-gives-out-bible-to-mark-fathers-day/
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by ketekete: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Another photo below...

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015

Such a simple looking man.
smiley

But how does this translate to ameliorating the teeming problems of the country?
Less celebrations and more actions please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by abtmaviz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
And yet another photo from the amiable desk of the commissioner VP.

No hating grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Imortal001: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dont give me fish, teach me how to fish.. Good one from my able VP! God bless nigeria and happy fathers day!

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is it possible to dine and wine wif tinubu(opolo eyes) and still claim to be a pastor?
Well, who am I to judge, let God fight his battle.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by natas22: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy fathers day, to my Muslim brother happy fasting, to our humble VP kudos to you even when they called you ordinary commissioner you didn't react back.
www.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley

But how does this translate to ameliorating the teeming problems of the country?

Thanks.

All these actions used to move me before; not any more.

Since I started asking the right questions, I've become more and more irreligious.

Your question na the koko!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by ketekete: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Buying a land here without payment?.. Your comment is invisible my brother grin grin grin
natas22:
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by funlord(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin Na bible we go chop?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by ketekete: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
May God forgive you undecided
funlord:
grin Na bible we go chop?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by cyprus000: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
abtmaviz:
And yet another photo from the amiable desk of the commissioner VP.

No hating grin
[size=13pt]
I get the homour sha!

But they are other way to do that,without insulting the office of the VP of the federal republic of naija.wink

IBB said one thing,which I took.

He said in quote "I don't fear who occupies the office of the presidency,but I fear the office itself,cos it is a symbol of authority and the person occupyin that office,is there based on the mandate of the electrorate.
And insulting a person who occupies that position,is a direct insult to the electrorate and God.

Don't forget,that God said "respect authority"
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by SuperSuave(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have about 4bibles alone, I have about 5bibles on my gadgets, give them something they do not already have or can't get easily prof
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by natas22: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
Buying a land here without payment?.. Your comment is invisible my brother grin grin grin
You know your thread is heading to front page so am protecting my investing bro.
www.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Baawaa(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
We all need it,because that is life's manual
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by abtmaviz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I get the homour sha!

But they are other way to do that,without insulting the office of the VP of the federal republic of naija.wink

He said in quote "I don't fear who occupies the office of the presidency,but I fear the office itself,cos it is a symbol of authority and the person occupyin that office,is there based on the mandate of the electrorate.
And insulting a person who occupies that position,is a direct insult to the electrorate and God.

[/size]

Oga Park well biko.. Don't u read btw lines and where is the insult there abi is it not another pishure

I'd rather want him to get to work not saying he shouldn't serve or worship God but what's on ground is far much more than posing for a picture brother, get my point
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Baawaa:
We all need it,because that is life's manual
Bullcrap. Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Baawaa(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Bullcrap. Speak for yourself.
I speak for you,because Jesus loves you!My dear brother go and get your own bible from the VP

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by ziky2010(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
The ministry of Jesus continues
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by funlord(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
ketekete:
grin
ketekete:
Which god? Your own? Shango? Zeus? No thanks I'm good son! Lol!
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by zenith4biz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seen
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by MizMyColi(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:

All these actions used to move me before; not any more.

Since I started asking the right questions, I've become more and more irreligious.

Your question na the koko!

Lols.
Don't even take me on the path of irreligiousity.
I'm really trying to be born again here.
smiley
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley

Thanks.

Damn you guys are pathetic!!! like seriously you criticize these folks for even breathing. You guys should save us from your post election whopping syndrome. And to know the sheidoit with milkshake for brains always come here to spew trash like a wannabe intellectual is not only pathetic but laughable.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Give Tinubu the bible and join him to read it because the actions of the two of you reminds me of Annanias and Saphira
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley

Thanks.
Tinubu really needs that bible
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by 1after: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Krankenhaus:

Damn you guys are pathetic!!! like seriously you criticize these folks for even breathing. You guys should save us from your post election whopping syndrome. And to know the sheidoit with milkshake for brains always come here to spew trash like a wannabe intellectual is not only pathetic but laughable.

Lmaooo. They are pathetic people, they ignore there governors milking them dry but cry here daily like a castrated dog. See them blaming the man again, he must always be at work and not rest shameless people.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols.
Don't even take me on the path of irreligiousity.
I'm really trying to be born again here.
smiley

Not at all. It's all man for themselves at White Throne Judgment.......

Still trying to be born again? Yeah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by MizMyColi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
smiley
dearpreye:

Not at all. It's all man for themselves at White Throne Judgment).......

Still trying to be born again? Yeah!
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's our VP doing his assigned job by his boss, PMB.

Welldone Sir. undecided
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu really needs that bible

and Jesus...
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I get the homour sha!

[/size]

More like the mandate of almajiris

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Took N200 Million Cash A Day To Handover / .... / Nigeria's CBN Gov. Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.