Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,418 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited (848 Views)

Cypress Leasing And Investments Limited Recruitment For A Front Desk Officer / Operation Officer At Mabco-dee Investments Limited / Apply Now Sunlek Investments Limited Recruitment - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited by FeminineSniper(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are hereby invited for interview on the 15/06/2015. Pls come all with your CV,photocopy of your phcn bill, 2recent passport photo, photocopy of credentials and writing material. to 305 ikorodu road ojota,Lagos,opp new garage....

How true or real are they,cos I smell that most jobs on ikorodu road are scam and gnld?
Re: Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited by AirstarKane(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lolz but come phcn bill 2 do what. Be careful sha
Re: Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited by superted87: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Phcn bill :oPhcn bill...I smell gnld
Re: Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited by yemcoguy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
They re nt scam, its a marketing job. I worked with them for like two days before I left cos its nt diff from hawking on the street. You can give it a try tho

1 Like

Re: Job At Soothe Healthcare And Investments Limited by inception101(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
yemcoguy:
They re nt scam, its a marketing job. I worked with them for like two days before I left cos its nt diff from hawking on the street. You can give it a try tho

I worked der for 2wks, the working condition is worse than GNLD... very shitty place and to worsen the situation the pay is nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Must Not Ask In An Interview / 2015 Access Bank Plc Internship Programme / Vacancy - At Veloxnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.