Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buy Gold From Cotonou And Sell In Lagos 50% Roi Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Gold From Cotonou And Sell In Lagos 50% Roi Guaranteed! (2982 Views)

We Build And Sell,lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons / We Build And Sell,LPG Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons,10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Gold From Cotonou And Sell In Lagos 50% Roi Guaranteed! by ymomoh: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
The demand for Gold cannot be met always, I urge anyone planning or looking for a profitable venture to try their hands in buying and selling of Gold dust/bar.especially from the local miners in Benin republic and sell it here in Nigeria for good profit. Lagos or Abuja is the best marketbet,if you can invest much you can sell to european exporters. We shall assist beginers on how to start this lucrative venture,such as where to buy and where to sell for huge profit. Hey! don't just sell your Gold for peanuts, i advise you sell to exchange and trade companies or individual with contract deals. Note our linkup charges is 20k per transaction even it worth #10m or 100k. Pls no insults if you don't have interested on this Biz or you are already smelling scam as our common attitude in NL, pls do not bother to call me. For serious minded only Dial 08054810735

(1) (Reply)

Buy/exchange/sell Libertyreserve,alertpay,paypal Pecunix,graphcard With Naira / A Laptop And Palmtop Pricelist / Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker model ACF 003 for Sell At #26,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.