Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I've killed a lot of people - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've killed a lot of people (3085 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've killed a lot of people by PatrickBateman(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry for my blunt question but I have to admit, I do wonder sometimes in certain circumstances if certain sins are forgiven. What if you kill, commit adultery, or r ape a teen. What happens then? What if you go to confession with true remorse feeling sorry for such awful crimes... will you just be forgiven and that's it? What if I went to confession after all I did and truly felt sorry for what I have done, would I be saved? I'm just very confused about this side of confession.

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown, some homeless people ,an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man,an old fa g got with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by johnydon22(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
You sure have killed a lot of people, maybe Jesus have to come again and die again personally for you this time.. cheesy

But seriously why kill at all, you really need to sort psychological help to stop this your unhuman bloodlust that is if you don't kill the doctor grin

1 Like

Re: I've killed a lot of people by PatrickBateman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
You sure have killed a lot of people, maybe Jesus have to come again and die again personally for you this time.. cheesy

But seriously why kill at all, you really need to sort psychological help to stop this your unhuman bloodlust that is if you don't kill the doctor grin

The first human I killed was a homeless man.I was shocked,not because he died,but because I was able to get away with the murder so easily.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by angieberry(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
You also killed that guy with a hammer!!!
Lol American Psycho!! Hahahaha
Re: I've killed a lot of people by PatrickBateman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: I've killed a lot of people by angieberry(f): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oops sorry
PatrickBateman:

You are ruining the fun...
Re: I've killed a lot of people by johnydon22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

The first human I killed was a homeless man.I was shocked,not because he died,but because I was able to get away with the murder so easily.

Dude you seriously need to stop that shiit if you are serious, it is definitely not ok to kill anything, we only kill other animals because its all just part of the food chain) But to me it is very wrong to kill even animal when you know you aint going to eat it, which is why i dont even kill a lizard unless that thing possess a severe direct threat to my own survival..all life is important and special. . It is very wrong killing a fellow human way very wrong..This is not something you announce so loudly like this and yet again proudly do it and hope to clear your guilt by confessing to some dude. .You seriously need psychological help

1 Like

Re: I've killed a lot of people by johnydon22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

You are ruining the fun...

Dude i knew you were not serious, but seriously this kind thing is not good to be posted o undecided
Re: I've killed a lot of people by PatrickBateman(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Dude you seriously need to stop that shiit if you are serious, it is definitely not ok to kill anything, we only kill other animals because its all just part of the food chain) But to me it is very wrong to kill even animal when you know you aint going to eat it, which is why i dont even kill a lizard unless that thing possess a severe direct threat to my own survival..all life is important and special. . It is very wrong killing a fellow human way very wrong..This is not something you announce so loudly like this and yet again proudly do it and hope to clear your guilt by confessing to some dude. .You seriously need psychological help

Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by NervousErection(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Don't worry my friend, you are pure as anything, jesus has already died for your sins. But think about it, won't jesus be happy for you? because he now believes the purpose of his death is being used. Calm down, look at Ted bundy, the guy killed almost 20 women, but today where is he? In heaven, why? , he confessed his sins and accepted Christ , while his victims perhaps are in hell.
So, your victims if they had not accepted Christ, whether they may be young or good people, they are in hell, but you, just accept Christ and you will laugh at your victims.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I've killed a lot of people by PatrickBateman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
NervousErection:
Don't worry my friend, you are pure as anything, jesus has already died for your sins. But think about it, won't jesus be happy for you? because he now believes the purpose of his death is being used. Calm down, look at Ted bundy, the guy killed almost 20 women, but today where is he? In heaven, why? , he confessed his sins and accepted , while his victims perhaps are in hell.
So, your victims of they had not accepted Christ, whether they may be young or good people, they are in hell, but you, just accept Christ and you will laugh at your victims.
Peace.

Wiser words have never been spoken..Amen.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jeeze, you can't possibly be serious about this... shocked shocked

Well, if you are, you need to stop. Go for deliverance or something. If however you are genuinely repentant of your evil ways God is plenteous in mercy.

Sheesh, you must be jesting. You have to be undecided
Re: I've killed a lot of people by naptu2: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: I've killed a lot of people by Anas09: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm. Serious, that's if u r for real.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by benedictnsi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:
Sorry for my blunt question but I have to admit, I do wonder sometimes in certain circumstances if certain sins are forgiven. What if you kill, commit adultery, or r ape a teen. What happens then? What if you go to confession with true remorse feeling sorry for such awful crimes... will you just be forgiven and that's it? What if I went to confession after all I did and truly felt sorry for what I have done, would I be saved? I'm just very confused about this side of confession.

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown, some homeless people ,an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man,an old fa g got with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too.

A round of applause for you, i nugo Wait oo, are you confessing or boasting

Well, just go to the nearest market and buy some tubers of yam you will roast in Hell fire. Am not condemning you ooo .... buh i cant bear the words....

Don't forget salt and red oil for the Yam
Re: I've killed a lot of people by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
its the drugs
Re: I've killed a lot of people by donfemo(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Your killing spree is only in your imaginations.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by CaptainJune: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jeepers Creepers angry
Re: I've killed a lot of people by lastmessenger: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this a joke?
Re: I've killed a lot of people by naptu2: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
I think I've found a new source of entertainment. It's been a bit boring since Musiwa disappeared.

1 Like

Re: I've killed a lot of people by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
PatrickBateman:

There's no such thing as a sin. You have your conscience to correct you or rebuke you, but in the case where you're not fully aware of your conscience or you just don't give a damn, nature will always punish you. Whether you repent or not. To every action there's equal or (and) opposite reaction.
Re: I've killed a lot of people by UjSizzle(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
I've never met a serial killer before. Hi OP grin
Re: I've killed a lot of people by olu4life(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
naptu2:
I think I've found a new source of entertainment. It's been a bit boring since Musiwa disappeared.
Dis my oga sef cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I've killed a lot of people by texanomaly(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
lastmessenger:
Is this a joke?

Not a very funny one. undecided
Re: I've killed a lot of people by naptu2: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
The OP's biography.

American Psycho is a novel by Bret Easton Ellis, published in 1991. The story is told in the first person by Patrick Bateman, a serial killer and Manhattan businessman.

A film adaptation starring Christian Bale was released in 2000 to generally favorable reviews.[2] The Observer notes that while "some countries [deem it] so potentially disturbing that it can only be sold shrink-wrapped", "critics rave about it" and "academics revel in its transgressive and post modern qualities."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Psycho

The OP's trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YnGhW4UEhc
Re: I've killed a lot of people by naptu2: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Plot

Set in Manhattan during the Wall Street boom of the late 1980s, American Psycho follows the life of wealthy young investment banker Patrick Bateman. Bateman, in his late 20s when the story begins, narrates his everyday activities, from his recreational life among the Wall Street elite of New York to his forays into murder by night. Through present tense stream-of-consciousness narrative, Bateman describes his daily life, ranging from a series of Friday nights spent at nightclubs with his colleagues — where they snort cocaine, critique fellow club-goers' clothing, trade fashion advice, and question one another on proper etiquette — to his loveless engagement to fellow yuppie Evelyn and his contentious relationship with his brother and senile mother.

Bateman's stream of consciousness is occasionally broken up by chapters in which he directly addresses the reader in order to critique the work of 1980s pop music artists. The novel maintains a high level of ambiguity through mistaken identity and contradictions that introduce the possibility that Bateman is an unreliable narrator. Characters are consistently introduced as people other than themselves, and people argue over the identities of others they can see in restaurants or at parties. The question of whether any of the crimes depicted in the novel actually happened or whether they were simply the fantasies of a delusional psychoticis only perpetuated further by the cinematic adaptation.[7]

After killing Paul Owen, one of his colleagues, Bateman appropriates his apartment as a place to host and kill more victims. Bateman's control over his violent urges deteriorates. His murders become increasingly sadisticand complex, progressing from simple stabbings to drawn-out sequences of torture, rape, mutilation, cannibalism, and necrophilia, and his grasp on sanity begins to slip. He introduces stories about serial killers into casual conversations and on several occasions openly confesses his murderous activities to his coworkers, who never take him seriously, do not hear what he says, or misunderstand him completely—for example, hearing the words "murders and executions" as "mergers and acquisitions." Bateman begins to experience bizarre hallucinations such as seeing a Cheerio interviewed on a talk show, being stalked by ananthropomorphic park bench, and finding a bone in his Dove Bar. These incidents culminate in a shooting spree during which he kills several random people in the street, resulting in a SWATteam being dispatched in a helicopter. This narrative episode sees the first-person perspective shift to third-person and the subsequent events are, although not for the first time in the novel, described in terms pertaining to cinematic portrayal. Bateman flees on foot and hides in his office, where he phones his attorney, Harold Carnes, and confesses all his crimes to the answering machine.

Later, Bateman revisits Paul Owen's apartment, where he had earlier killed and mutilated two prostitutes, carrying a surgical mask in anticipation of the decomposing bodies he expects to encounter. He enters the perfectly clean, refurbished apartment, however, filled with strong-smelling flowers meant, perhaps, to conceal a bad odor. The real estate agent, who sees his surgical mask, fools him into stating he was attending the apartment viewing because he saw an "ad in the Times" (when there was no such advertisement). She tells him to leave and never return.

At the end of the story, Bateman confronts Carnes about the message he left on his machine, only to find the attorney amused at what he considers a hilarious joke. Mistaking Bateman for another colleague, Carnes claims that the Patrick Bateman he knows is too much of a coward to have committed such acts. In the dialogue-laden climax, Carnes stands up to a defiant Bateman and tells him his claim of having murdered Owen is impossible, because he had dinner in London with him a few days before, not once but twice.

1 Like

Re: I've killed a lot of people by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
You also killed that guy with a hammer!!!
Lol American Psycho!! Hahahaha
lol i just heard a report from the psychiatrist hospital that one mentally derailed patient has gone missing. But dunno why he choses to appear at nairaland to update rubbish. PSYCHO!
Re: I've killed a lot of people by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
lastmessenger:
Is this a joke?
can you believe such crap?
Re: I've killed a lot of people by CaptainJune: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
UjSizzle:
I've never met a serial killer before. Hi OP grin
Never Say Hi To Strangers
Re: I've killed a lot of people by Mustay(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
naptu2:
Plot
Investigative! cool

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Statues And Images / Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit / Unclad Ladies Caught In Church (pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.