Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rumored Bomb Attacks In The South South And Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rumored Bomb Attacks In The South South And Kidnapping (459 Views)

Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / Robbery And Kidnapping Suspects Paraded In Rivers State (Suspects & Weapons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumored Bomb Attacks In The South South And Kidnapping by muwaness(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Have been getting rumors about some strange planes dropping bombs in some parts of the South South. First it was in Delta state where is was rumored that several bodies were seen on the street and secondly in Calabar this evening. I also got rumors that several people were kidnapped somewhere in Edo state by a group claiming to be Boko haram... Please I beg people peddling this falshood not to throw the country into Anarchy. So far, there is no news like that. I have tried to check all media outfits and none has reported such...please be guided. If you have heard any of such rumors please share the details and the source...

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Giant Fined For Safety Failures Which Led To Worker's Death / Enlighten Me On What The Police Are Doing / Police Kills 2 Women At Edo Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.